Author Topic: "BLING" Crosby brought me some 2015 Kawi stocking stuffers for Christmas!!  (Read 11248 times)

Offline Jon

• Mini Bike
  • AREA: Southwest Area
  • COG#: Forum
  • Membership Level: Forum Subscriber

Hi Jon!  :beerchug:

In the top center is a TPX 2.0 radar detector, great unit, built specifically for bikes and 100% waterproof. :great:

On the left hand side the toggle switch is for my heated grips, low/off/high. The 2 knobs next to it are the controls for my Gerbings heated gear, they allow me to turn up or down the heat of each piece individually.  :great:

Thanks J!  :beerchug:
I am putting this years Christmas list together....  >:D
Soooo many frakles though. The TPX is at the top of my list now. Last year I got pulled over doing 127 in a 65 with my wife on the back.  :'(
Cop was 'nice' about it. He was more concerned that I had my wife on the back at that speed than the speed. He only wrote me for 99 in a 65.  :great:

Have you ever done a post with all of the farkles you have with the links to them? I would find that valuable.  :)

Thanks Jon

Offline ZG

• I Need a Life
  • AREA: Northwest Area
  • COG#: 9735
  • Membership Level: Active
Thanks J!  :beerchug:
I am putting this years Christmas list together....  >:D
Soooo many frakles though. The TPX is at the top of my list now. Last year I got pulled over doing 127 in a 65 with my wife on the back.  :'(
Cop was 'nice' about it. He was more concerned that I had my wife on the back at that speed than the speed. He only wrote me for 99 in a 65.  :great:

Have you ever done a post with all of the farkles you have with the links to them? I would find that valuable.  :)

Thanks Jon

Sorry, I haven't Jon, I've had other members ask me the same though, so maybe when I get some extra time I'll put something together... It would be a pretty long list though.  :o :truce:

BAD A$$ isn't cheap, and cheap isn't BAD A$$...

Offline Jorge

• Sport Tourer
  • AREA: Southeast Area
  • COG#: 9297
  • Membership Level: Event Host
Jay,
Very nice indeed.
I love the green, and I love the red; both make the bike look great. NICE JOB!
The brakes look good, the make the forks pop  :rotflmao:

Jorge

Offline ZG

• I Need a Life
  • AREA: Northwest Area
  • COG#: 9735
  • Membership Level: Active
Jay,
Very nice indeed.
I love the green, and I love the red; both make the bike look great. NICE JOB!
The brakes look good, the make the forks pop  :rotflmao:

Jorge

Thanks Jorge, much appreciated brother!  :beerchug:

BAD A$$ isn't cheap, and cheap isn't BAD A$$...