Author Topic: 2009 C14 Engine Heat re-visited  (Read 885 times)

Offline Danny

• Big Wheels
  • AREA: Southwest Area
  • Membership Level: Forum Subscriber
2009 C14 Engine Heat re-visited
« on: July 06, 2013, 07:30:30 pm »
Good afternoon,
Have read (I think) all the engine heat threads, 2009 and earlier. I was told last week, that there is an after market fix for < 2009 Connie's where you purchase an insert or plastic part and it looks close to the newer connies.

I have goog'd everything I can think of and cant find anything to buy and I don't want to invent something that will heat the engine up even more, as my riding experience is awesome so far,
and kind of similar to the one who indicated 'once he got off the interstate the fans kicked on"

I am planning on taking the PCH in a couple weeks but coming from Albuquerque, so just in case there was something I can put on my bike, thought I would ask. The guy who helped me was Brenton from this site regarding my GIVI so I have 100% success with COG. Thanks to all you who help others just because.

(I accidentally posted this on the anonymous droppers forum, by accident, like when I have dropped my bike. )

Offline Gabriel

• Training Wheels
  • AREA: South Central Area
  • COG#: forum
  • Membership Level: Expired - Expired Term

Offline Cap'n Bob

• GOLD STAR
  • AREA: Northeast Area
  • COG#: 7134
  • Membership Level: Active
Re: 2009 C14 Engine Heat re-visited
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2013, 09:26:52 am »
Zteve's heat blockers are listed in the Farkle vendors directory:      http://forum.cog-online.org/index.php/topic,27354.0.html

2008-09 Engine heat blockers

Zteve's Heat Blockers -  E-mail for info or order:  h59913@frontiernet.net