Author Topic: Cee Bailey question  (Read 514 times)

Offline AwesomeDad

• Training Wheels
  • AREA: Southeast Area
  • COG#: Forum
  • Membership Level: Forum Subscriber
Cee Bailey question
« on: October 02, 2018, 03:22:43 pm »
I know they no longer makes motorcycle shields and have removed them from their website.
I’m trying to find out which model is 28” tall by 22” wide. And how this compares to OEM post 15 change.

JJ

Offline Derek

• Road Bike
  • AREA: Northeast Area
  • COG#: 11636
  • Membership Level: Asst. Area Director
Re: Cee Bailey question
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2018, 12:05:05 pm »
Not sure about your measurements but hope this helps...
2010 C14 Concours
2004 C10 Concours (Lost a fight with a left turning car)
1983 Honda V45 Sabre (sold)
Ottawa, Ontario

Offline Hexrays

• Tricycle
  • AREA: Southwest Area
  • COG#: 12889
  • Membership Level: Active
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2018, 03:03:01 am »
I bought my 14 Connie used. I was not aware at the time it had an aftermarket windshield. Turns out it's a Cee Bailey UT. I have nothing to compare with but from the looks of folks in this forum seeking then used I think I have a nice replacement for stock. It seems like a nice product. I am 5'9 and this thing gives me all the protection I need. If I were to purchase one I'd have gone with the ET for more summer breeze in the heat of So Cal.
2014 C14, Risers, Cee Bailey Windshield, Givi Top case, GTR Ultra Series LED's, PIAA Sports Horns, Kuryakyn Passenger ISO Pegs.

Offline gsun

• Sport Tourer
  • CDA #560
  • AREA: Northwest Area
  • COG#: 9127
  • Membership Level: Active
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2018, 04:37:20 am »
I know they no longer makes motorcycle shields and have removed them from their website.
I’m trying to find out which model is 28” tall by 22” wide. And how this compares to OEM post 15 change.

JJ

If you are more specific as to the height - from what point to what point - maybe someone could measure theirs. Is it from top to bottom or as the chart shows - from the widest point at the top mounting hole to the top.