Author Topic: Garmin 660LM  (Read 402 times)

Offline Pittsburgh_Clem

• Street Cruiser
  • AREA: Northeast Area
  • COG#: 11340
  • Membership Level: Active
Garmin 660LM
« on: May 08, 2018, 09:01:03 pm »
 :o :o :o :(  >:(  I have a paper weight in my possession. My harness fried and Garmin had discontinued it. I was not happy but they are sending me a new 595LM at a discounted rate. I did not do massive research on the web for the harnesses but did find from 100.00 - 200-00. Do you have a harness ? and need a 660LM ?

I cut the wiring to see if I could get it working. It fried were the one main wire goes into a rubber molded protector and branches out to 4 different things. If you are fancy electronic wiring wise you may be able to piece it back together. I could throw it in the box with the paper weight

Nothing wrong with it working wise  Normal scratches and such

If you are a Cog Member the deal will be great. If I know you it will be better than great  :beerchug: :beerchug:
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover – Mark Twain.

Offline Harry Martin

• ☺ Cartoonist ☺
  • Industry Member
  • Crotch Rocket
  • Fear is not boring
    • Harry Martin Cartoons
  • AREA: Northwest Area
  • COG#: 4090
Re: Garmin 660LM
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2018, 09:10:12 pm »
PM Sent
Harry in Wild and Windy Casper, WY - 1986 Vintage "Silverdammit" - 2015 "Greendammit"
Freelance Cartoonist & Illustrator: Road Rash Motorcycle Cartoon Book

Offline Pittsburgh_Clem

• Street Cruiser
  • AREA: Northeast Area
  • COG#: 11340
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2018, 10:58:01 pm »
Unit Claimed :)
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover – Mark Twain.

Offline Deepsea

• Living large in the land of Hansel & Gretel
  • Crotch Rocket
  • AREA: Southwest Area
  • COG#: Forum
  • Membership Level: Forum Subscriber
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2018, 03:41:22 am »
9 minutes, 9 seconds. Fast Harry. Sounds like a new cartoon :great:
BSA Gold Star, Norton Commando, Moto Guzzi V-7 Sport, Norton Commando, John Player Norton, BMW R90S, Kawasaki Z-1 and Z-1R , Honda CB-650, C-14
El Mirage Record Holder A-BG 3000cc 11/83 184.049 mph  CDA#0438
(twin engine, twin turbo, Z-1)
Retired Navy Saturation Diver