Author Topic: Techspec - new product, side bag protection  (Read 14655 times)

Offline Stubby

• Scooter
  • AREA: Southwest Area
  • COG#: 10847
  • Membership Level: Active
Re: Techspec - new product, side bag protection
« Reply #100 on: November 29, 2012, 03:03:51 am »
Well with work and life this is the first time to get back here and I want to tell RawB thank you ( PM has been sent ) and I will post Pics when I get them on.
Dave   :) :beerchug:
"It is easier to seek forgiveness than to ask for permission"

Offline Gypsy JR

• American Gypsy
  • I Need a Life
  • Living the Gypsy Life
  • AREA: Southeast Area
  • COG#: 9279
« Reply #101 on: November 30, 2012, 03:30:41 pm »
I went to the Techspec website and the bag protection page won't load enough for me to have something to click on to place an order......
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017 Forest River Flagstaff Super-V 27VRL travel trailer
Where are you? [insert random forest name]

Offline RawB

• Training Wheels
  • The Only Rubber You'll Want to Use for Protection
  • COG#: 10556
  • Membership Level: Expired - Expired Term
« Reply #102 on: December 04, 2012, 04:40:59 pm »
I went to the Techspec website and the bag protection page won't load enough for me to have something to click on to place an order......

Hey JR,

PM me if you're still having troubles with your order.. We can help you out and make it an easier process.
TechSpec Tank Grips!... Get a Grip on It

Offline Mark D

• Bicycle
  • AREA: Northeast Area
  • COG#: forum
  • Membership Level: Forum Subscriber
« Reply #103 on: December 05, 2012, 12:24:54 pm »
Snake skin installed just before the sun went down...  :beerchug:

Hey ZG you have a beautiful bike there!! I think the tech spec on the tank looks good but you are covering up that gorgeous black paint on the bags. I dunno, I'm not crazy about the look. No doubt it will protect the paint. I have touched mine on rare occasions but try so hard not to have one of my moments. Just my opinion. Still love that look you have given your bike though. Cheers

Offline Gypsy JR

• American Gypsy
  • I Need a Life
  • Living the Gypsy Life
« Reply #104 on: December 05, 2012, 03:45:45 pm »
Techspec emailed me a direct link to the snakeskin version, so I popped for a set, and the code worked fine for a 10% discount and I got free shipping for using slowest shipping.

Which is fine, I'm not putting it on until I can sit the bike out in the sun and get both bags and sheets heated up some.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline ZG

• I Need a Life
  • AREA: Northwest Area
  • COG#: 9735
« Reply #105 on: December 05, 2012, 05:49:47 pm »
Hey ZG you have a beautiful bike there!!

Thanks Mark!  :beerchug:
BAD A$$ isn't cheap, and cheap isn't BAD A$$...

Offline RawB

• Training Wheels
« Reply #106 on: December 05, 2012, 09:57:53 pm »

Offline ZG

• I Need a Life
  • AREA: Northwest Area
  • COG#: 9735
« Reply #107 on: December 05, 2012, 10:01:37 pm »
BAD A$$ isn't cheap, and cheap isn't BAD A$$...

Offline Rasmith

• KC MO
  • Crotch Rocket
  • AREA: North Central Area
  • COG#: 10507
  • Membership Level: Asst. Area Director
« Reply #108 on: December 05, 2012, 11:58:41 pm »
Bought mine!!! Got it on Ebay because Im just too lazy to plug in a code. Point&Click wasn't as easy as I thought.
The picture showed the High Fusion, but the listing was for Snake Skin..I think the High Fusion is a better match to the inner shell.
Sent them a message and email to company address. Hopefully they'll catch it before shipping..

« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 12:07:20 am by Rasmith »
2012 C14 Candy Arabian Red

Happy Rasmith Brewing™

USAF 78-82

Offline Stubby

• Scooter
  • COG#: 10847
« Reply #109 on: December 07, 2012, 01:39:35 am »
Well my Techspec bag covers showed up this week ( very fast I must say ) I desided to go with the High Fusion thins ones thinking I might have less of a chance to snag them with my short legs. Thanks again RB and I will post a pic when I have them on.
"It is easier to seek forgiveness than to ask for permission"

Offline Rasmith

• KC MO
  • Crotch Rocket
  • COG#: 10507
  • Membership Level: Asst. Area Director
« Reply #110 on: December 07, 2012, 04:50:53 am »
Bought mine!!! Got it on Ebay because Im just too lazy to plug in a code. Point&Click wasn't as easy as I thought.
The picture showed the High Fusion, but the listing was for Snake Skin..I think the High Fusion is a better match to the inner shell.
Sent them a message and email to company address. Hopefully they'll catch it before shipping..

Awsome response! Emailed me first thing this morning. Took care of changing order..Cant wait because with me just getting back on my feet after ankle surgery, I'm dragging my danged foot over the bag..Grrr
2012 C14 Candy Arabian Red

Happy Rasmith Brewing™

USAF 78-82

Offline 2011 C14 Rider

• Tricycle
  • AREA: Northeast Area
  • COG#: 10549
« Reply #111 on: December 07, 2012, 10:05:38 am »
I bought mine from Premier Cycle Accessories, www.pca-one.com. They are great to do business with. They accept major credit cards for payment. I am not a fan of Paypal.
My problem  now is with the instructions. A picture of the correct placement of the very similar pieces would be nice. I can't tell what goes where. Is there a left and right piece for each location? The tank pieces were confusing, as well. I can tell from the advertising picture a little.

Offline Gypsy JR

• American Gypsy
  • I Need a Life
  • Living the Gypsy Life
« Reply #112 on: December 07, 2012, 11:41:22 am »
I bought mine from Premier Cycle Accessories, www.pca-one.com. They are great to do business with. They accept major credit cards for payment. I am not a fan of Paypal.
My problem  now is with the instructions. A picture of the correct placement of the very similar pieces would be nice. I can't tell what goes where. Is there a left and right piece for each location? The tank pieces were confusing, as well. I can tell from the advertising picture a little.

Not exactly on subject, but I am curious why you don't like PayPal.

I've been using it for over 10 years with zero problems, and its very convenient and becoming quite widespread with online vendors. One of the best things about PayPal is you are better protected from fraud or just shoddy merchandise than with a credit card. If the product is bad, or not delivered, a complaint to PayPal will almost always result in a full remedy - either new good product or full refund. This is because PayPal merchants sign an agreement which says PayPal can both deny them payment and take money out of their bank account to remedy poor performance or product.

I am also a PayPal merchant, though not very active the last few years. PayPal protects me, because it makes sure I get paid in a timely manner and isolates me from punks who can scam you with stolen credit card numbers, etc.

Its a win/win, and I have never met anyone with valid complaints about PayPal. You might be the first, but I don't know your reasoning. And its not fair to bad mouth a company without stating a factual case.

Offline RawB

• Training Wheels
« Reply #113 on: December 07, 2012, 03:49:38 pm »
Well my Techspec bag covers showed up this week ( very fast I must say ) I desided to go with the High Fusion thins ones thinking I might have less of a chance to snag them with my short legs. Thanks again RB and I will post a pic when I have them on.

You are very welcome Stubby!! Its our pleasure to make sure our customers get taken care of! Please post pic's once installed, we're a little short on High Fusion Pic's.  :-[

Offline RawB

• Training Wheels
« Reply #114 on: December 07, 2012, 03:54:44 pm »

I do agree with you, Premier Cycle is a great merchant to deal with. Good people over there, always positive feedback from their customers! We've been doing business with them for many years now..  :great:

As JR explained, for future payments through any vendor, I'd highly recommend getting to know PayPal. They are highly secured and your purchases are always protected. In the last two years, I've had Three Frad cases with three different cards... damn sons of bitches!!

Offline FireIdiot

• Bicycle
  • COG#: 10033
« Reply #115 on: December 31, 2012, 01:46:24 am »
Just ordered mine tonight in High Fusion. Can't wait to get them installed.  >:D
2010 C14 ABS
Member, Red Knights IL Chapter 21
CDA #0431