Author Topic: J-Boxes wanted  (Read 303 times)

Offline Larry_Buck_FL

• Industry Member
  • Road Bike
    • Buck Sport Touring
  • AREA: Southeast Area
  • COG#: 3451
  • Membership Level: Event Host
J-Boxes wanted
« on: May 15, 2018, 03:32:00 pm »
I am sold out of non-exchange, rebuilt J-boxes. If you have one to sell, please PM me. TIA.
Larry Buck - COG 3451, Retired SE-AD, now SE-AAD, Ex - Concourier C-10 Tech Editor, COG National Safety Officer, IBA 5581, MSF-Rider Coach, Forum moderator.

Buck Sport Touring-"Ride Far" www.bucksporttouring.com

Offline MotoCommuter

• Kurt Brown - SE AAD GA
  • Street Cruiser
  • AREA: Southeast Area
  • COG#: 7115
  • Membership Level: Asst. Area Director
Re: J-Boxes wanted
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 04:54:31 pm »
So, what's a new, never been used one going for? I purchased an extra from the guy parting out all the bikes that had the engines pulled for spares for some foreign police department. I still have my C10 but need to get rid of it, interested in purchasing the JBox with the bike still attached?
Beat The Heat Rally - Jul 27-29
Run With The Wolf - Sep 7-9
Barber Vintage Festival - Oct 4-7

If it's not fun, why do it?

Offline connieklr

• Street Cruiser
  • AREA: Northeast Area
  • COG#: 1608
  • Membership Level: Active
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2018, 04:39:54 pm »
So, what's a new, never been used one going for? I purchased an extra from the guy parting out all the bikes that had the engines pulled for spares for some foreign police department. I still have my C10 but need to get rid of it, interested in purchasing the JBox with the bike still attached?

I bought a pile of those things too (five IIRC), + a couple of the chrome muffler sets. The boxes went in short order, one set of the pipes I used on my bike, and still have one set left still in the box. Hope they's still in good shape as they've been in storage.

Good ole days.............
COG #1608
COG Life Member
Semi-Civilian
GB Young Services, LLC

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• I Need a Life
  • AREA: North Central Area
  • COG#: 5977
  • Membership Level: Active
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2018, 05:56:56 pm »

I bought a pile of those things too (five IIRC), + a couple of the chrome muffler sets. The boxes went in short order, one set of the pipes I used on my bike, and still have one set left still in the box. Hope they's still in good shape as they've been in storage.

Good ole days.............

I think I have a couple of those left in a box, and one wrapped up and stored in COGZilla for emergency use...  I bought 5 also..
And those pipes were pristine, sad I only bought one set, which were on my 86 "touch of gray" bike when I sold it...and it sat outside for the 10 years that followed...
 >:( :'(

Thinking back, we should have bought soooooo much more from that fellow, he was very nice to deal with. And the prices...oh my... :)

30 YEARS OF KAW.....Rich R. (the other one..)  COG 5977  JUSTAMEMBAHNOW
and if you are gonna call me names... it's MR. Analdweeb if you please...