Author Topic: 2016 c-14 Engine Vacuum Sync.  (Read 203 times)

Offline Con Man

• Big Wheels
  • AREA: Southeast Area
  • COG#: 12769
  • Membership Level: Active
2016 c-14 Engine Vacuum Sync.
« on: June 23, 2019, 08:18:49 pm »
Hey guys, I'm currently doing a throttle body sync on my 2016 Concours. I expected it to be quite involved and its lived up to expectations plus some . So far I have gotten 1 and 2 in sync and 3 and 4 in sync however Im having a hard time reaching the center adjusting screw to even out 1 & 2 to 3 & 4. I'm using a Motion Pro right angle tool similar to the tool Kawasaki calls for but can not for the life of me line it up with the screw head . I've tried using mirrors etc with no luck . Any tips or tricks from some of you that has done this job before sure would be helpful . Thanks

Offline JerBear

• Road Bike
  • AREA: North Central Area
  • COG#: 12777
  • Membership Level: Active
Re: 2016 c-14 Engine Vacuum Sync.
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2019, 09:31:00 pm »
I used a mirror with an integrated led lights at the top.  It worked for locating it but was not easy to get it to turn even when it was clearly engaged.  All it seemed to do was increase the idle speed but never changed the 1st and second banks levels luckily for me they were very close so all i did was bring the #1 TB down a smidgin and #2 a good bit and they were all even I was happy and said it was time to quit.
2008 Silverdammit C14