Author Topic: Also considering Connie purchase... Advice please?  (Read 4009 times)

Offline Irreverend Joe

• Mini Bike
  • AREA: North Central Area
  • COG#: 12367
  • Membership Level: Active
Re: Also considering Connie purchase... Advice please?
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2016, 09:44:43 pm »
Nice, and congrats from another new Connie owner!  (Although I have to differ on the fastest color.  ;D)  I went with Murph's risers pretty much right away when I got my Connie, and that helped, but the wrists still felt wrong so I got a set of Murph's wedges to change the angle a bit too.  I haven't ridden with them since installing them, but they feel pretty different when sitting on the bike in the garage, in a good way.     

Joe, I put the wedges on a couple of weeks ago and then took a 900 mile weekend trip.  Results were amazing.  No pain in the neck area and sat more up right and took some pressure off my wrists too.  Well worth the $$$. ;)

Hey, Harry,

I put 2400 miles on my wedges and risers a couple of weeks ago, Minnesota to Yellowstone and back - wouldn't ride without them now.   ;D
2009 C14 non-ABS, Metallic Diablo Black, Area P full system, Canyon Cages (front and back), Murph's risers and wedges, Givi ES450 Monolock trunk, Phil's rack, Sargent low seat, Steve's flash, Top Block swing arm and axle sliders
2011 Honda CBR250R, not farkled much yet but I'm working on it