Author Topic: Good dealership, and great services  (Read 823 times)

Offline Juscruizn

• Training Wheels
  • AREA: Southwest Area
  • COG#: forum
Good dealership, and great services
« on: September 29, 2009, 02:55:00 pm »
Last week I took my connie in to South Valley Motorsports located at 11500 South and State Street in Sandy Utah.  They did the six hundred mile service while I waited in the front of the store and read magazines.  Ninty minutes later the bike was done.  When I went to pick up the connie it looked like it had been washed.  Looking closer at the bike I noticed that all the scratches had been buffed out of the paint.  Looking at the whole bike, they had gone over the entire bike.  I looked like it was right of the show room floor.  I the forty six years that I have been riding motorcycles I have never had a dealership treat me this good.  I think I am going to buy some donughts for the whole crew to enjoy.  Just a little way of saying thankyou.    Reed  

Offline Froggz

• Mini Bike
  • AREA: Northwest Area
  • COG#: 8173
  • Membership Level: Expired - Expired Term
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 09:06:00 pm »
That's a rare find indeed Reed, keep those boys nice and fat will ya. ;p  
Claude/COG #8173 
08 C14  "Ribbit II"

millerized

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 09:20:00 pm »
OK....waiting for the punch line.... :)    Seriously, keep them close.      But, next time you do have some service done, make a few witness marks on obvious things.  Just wiping down a bike doesn't mean the service was done. A little drop of nail polish on an oil plug or filter, a few small pencil marks on key fasteners.  Not saying your dealer would screw you, but there have been a lot of folks surprised over the years just how "good" their dealers actually were.    I seriously hope you got what you paid for.  That would be a rare and welcome change in motorcycle dealers.    JMO  http://millerized.com/pegs  I'll be in the garage  COG 6425, CDA 111 a through g  

Offline Juscruizn

• Training Wheels
  • AREA: Southwest Area
  • COG#: forum
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2009, 11:12:00 pm »
There were some pretty good scartches and chips along some of the sharper surfaces on the front fairing and saddle bag.    Reed