Author Topic: key fob question  (Read 4127 times)

Offline Pistole

• Street Cruiser
  • AREA: Southwest Area
  • COG#: forum
  • Membership Level: Expired - Expired Term
Re: key fob question
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2012, 02:46:45 am »
- you guys are nuts !!

;D

Offline BDF

• Iron Butt
  • AREA: Northeast Area
  • COG#: Forum
  • Membership Level: Forum Subscriber
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2012, 04:22:21 am »
Perhaps. But it takes up all our spare time.

Brian

- you guys are nuts !!

;D

KiPass keeping you up at night? Has the low fuel warning burned your retinas? Find peace, harmony and the answer to these problems. www.incontrolne.com

Offline stevewfl

• Iron Butt
  • COG# 9334
  • AREA: Southeast Area
  • COG#: 9334
  • Membership Level: Active
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2012, 09:30:56 am »
Wow, that was close Steve- we needed your fair, logical and honest opinion to balance against the forces of darkness and hatred. It is great that you happened along (chuckle, chuckle).

I do remember some kind of a force, perhaps a ripple in the space - time fabric when we put those three fobs together. It was a transcendental moment for all of us (in RI).

But you are right, there is no denying the wonderfulness that is KiPass. Why on a cold, lonely night one can rub his for and remember more pleasant times. One could almost say that it was like sex.... only good.

:D

Brian

Whoa, don't be hatin' folks!?  The FOB is my favorite part of my C14 experience.  Well, KiPass in general is because its pushed my '10 bike over 60,000 miles and I haven't even had to adjust the idle nor throttle cable. Although I know its due to the mad pow-ah of KiPass, I can only theorize this power is emitted from the FOB itself.  My mad-awesome FOB:

And the pow-ah of my one FOB combined with B.D.F's TWO Fobs, was just incredible.  I saw Sushi at the next table cook itself and everyone was amazed, except me. I knew where the pow-ah had come from as these were on our table and B.D.F.s wife was kind enough to take a snapshot for us:

And here is how my FOB rests at night (although it deserves better):

Be VERY careful if you doubt the FOB.  Its pow-ah almost made me sell my bike this night to a more grateful person.  I was doubting and when I took a pic the $#%^ing FOB pow-ah made me appear.....not healthy!!!

PLEASE don't bash the KiPass.  It bothers me because honestly I'm not a Kawi fan but KiPass made it right.  And for the record I've never kept a bike this long and have had many.  Again, all due to KiPass!

Yes indeed, I'm a fan of KiPass!  Baffles me how well it works.
KiPass!

Offline Gypsy JR

• American Gypsy
  • I Need a Life
  • Living the Gypsy Life
  • COG#: 9279
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2012, 11:41:15 am »
I understand how KiPass works, but I prefer to ignore that fact and just let it do its thing.

I will tell you what is really wrong, does anyone else think Barbie is hot, or am I just greatly disturbed?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017 Forest River Flagstaff Super-V 27VRL travel trailer
Where are you? [insert random forest name]

Offline Pistole

• Street Cruiser
  • AREA: Southwest Area
  • COG#: forum
  • Membership Level: Expired - Expired Term
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2012, 11:47:12 am »
- you mean you don't find Barbie sexy !!!!

- how about Ken ??

Offline stevewfl

• Iron Butt
  • COG# 9334
  • COG#: 9334
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2012, 01:54:09 pm »

- how about Ken ??

GI Joe is who Barbie is seeing on the side, Ken's a wimp
KiPass!

Offline Gypsy JR

• American Gypsy
  • I Need a Life
  • Living the Gypsy Life
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2012, 03:37:36 pm »

- how about Ken ??

Clearly you misread my post, because I am convinced I am seriously deranged because I think Barbie is hot.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kirby

« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2012, 04:03:44 pm »
Yeah, yeah, old news. We all know KiPass is great but let's talk about that little lass for a moment. Clearly she likes the fob, which is always a good thing but she seems a little stiff. Is she stiff? Some don't like that but I find it to be a great attribute! Does she like to climb trees and eat nuts? Is she seeing anyone at the moment? She is really making my eye sockets light up....

Kirby

Whoa, don't be hatin' folks!?  The FOB is my favorite part of my C14 experience.  Well, KiPass in general is because its pushed my '10 bike over 60,000 miles and I haven't even had to adjust the idle nor throttle cable. Although I know its due to the mad pow-ah of KiPass, I can only theorize this power is emitted from the FOB itself.  My mad-awesome FOB:

<snip>

Offline Gypsy JR

• American Gypsy
  • I Need a Life
  • Living the Gypsy Life
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2012, 04:14:28 pm »
Barbie can hold my fob anytime she wants to.