Author Topic: power commander maps  (Read 1963 times)

Offline Bruce_Langdon_CO

• Big Wheels
power commander maps
« on: July 02, 2008, 10:25:00 pm »
does anyone know where I can find a map for the 08 with a aftermarket exhaust (2 brothers) and the secondary butterflys removed? I didn't see anything on the PC website.  thanks    Bruce Langdon  Monument, CO  800 295 1332  

Offline Fred_Harmon_TX

• COG Technical Editor
  • Industry Member
  • Iron Butt
    • Angel Ride Videos
  • AREA: South Central Area
  • COG#: 2170
  • Membership Level: Active
power commander maps
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2008, 11:21:00 am »
Contact Jamie at Fuel Moto. He has one, but I think you will need to have bought your Power Commander from him, or he won't give you any of the maps he has made.    He really seems to know what he is doing and makes a living making these maps, which is why I bought my Power Commander from him in the first place. He also had about the best price on the Power Commander, so it was a no brainer decision.    If you didn't buy your Power Commander from Jamie, then you will either have to find a DynoJet facility and take your bike in and put it on a dyno and have a map made (cost is about $200 - $300 to do this) or you will have to find someone with your set up who has already gotten a map made.    Sometimes the DynoJet folks will put maps on their site, but so far all I have found there are maps for the stock bike with the secondary butterflies still installed.    Fred H.  
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 11:25:00 am by Fred_Harmon_TX »
Fred H.

Thanksgiving Sale in Effect now!  Concours 1400 Maintenance Videos 
http://www.angelridevideos.com

Offline Bruce_Langdon_CO

• Big Wheels
power commander maps
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 05:37:00 pm »
Thanks Fred, I did not buy from Jamie, but have a local Dyno Jet tuner.