Author Topic: 2013 C14 for sale 2245 miles only $6500.00  (Read 155 times)

Offline Ducky

• Big Wheels
  • AREA: North Central Area
  • Membership Level: Forum Subscriber
2013 C14 for sale 2245 miles only $6500.00
« on: July 09, 2019, 07:15:58 pm »
I don’t want to sell it but due to health concerns, I’ve chosen to stop riding. I bought it new in 2015 from a dealership. It had zero miles on the odometer and came with the full factory warranty. Right now, the odometer reads 2245. The tires are original but again there are only 2245 miles on them. The windshield raises and lowers electronically with the push of a button and the headlights are adjustable by turning a knob on either side of the display. It’s possible to do while riding but I don’t recommend it. It has heated handgrips and you’ll find that you don’t need much to keep your hands warm with them on. There are several screens to choose from for real time status on the display and additional screens you can scroll through by pressing a button on the left handgrip. It has tire pressure sensors as well as traction control and full ABS. For its size it’s very well balanced so riding it is a dream. Gas mileage depends on how aggressively you ride, but it averages 40-50 mpg. I had a 1 ½ inch riser added to the handlebars so you sit more upright for those long rides. Speaking of long rides, I bought a Corbin memory foam gel seat for it which makes long periods of time in the saddle a breeze. I still have the original seat and it comes with the bike. I bought the trunk with back rest and the bike came with the hard-shell saddlebags which can be removed and carried like small suitcases. I have a battery tender and the wiring is connected to the battery with a plug outside the trim so all you need to do is plug it in and you’re set. I have 3 helmets; Shoei modular (XL), HJC modular (XL) and a bargain basement special. I have a ballistic nylon riding jacket (4XL) that has 2 removable liners, so you can layer up or down depending on the weather. I’m asking $6500.00 for everything. I'll consider all reasonable offers.

Offline Jorge

• Sport Tourer
  • AREA: Southeast Area
  • COG#: 9297
  • Membership Level: Event Host
Re: 2013 C14 for sale 2245 miles only $6500.00
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 12:35:07 am »
Hey Ducky, where in NC area are you?  I have a friend that's looking for a C14. He lives in GA.
Thanks,
jorge