Author Topic: Maybe a goodbuy  (Read 510 times)

Offline Redbarron

• Street Cruiser
  • AREA: Northeast Area
  • COG#: 10045
  • Membership Level: Active
Maybe a goodbuy
« on: January 21, 2019, 12:31:36 am »
Hello All:

You all have been incredible just a top notch bunch of people the ride to the Nautilus Museum this summer was awesome.

I have had my share of ups and downs with the Barron since 2011 but overall an outstanding tank of a bike.

I am moving on to a 2009 V-strom 650 due to physical limitations and she will be going to a different home.

She will be available soon at National Powersports  in Pembroke NH within the month for cheap $ as is.

All this hinges on financing going through but this should be it.

I have had a s--t ton of adventures on the old girl and added on over 80+K since taking ownership so if you want an old trusty battle scarred hot rod you all know were to find her.

I will be moving over to the Strom owners group see you all on the highways and byways stay safe and keep the sticky side down :beerchug: :)

Never Allow the Radicall Views of the Few to Infringe on the Constitutional Rights of the Many

Offline Nosmo

• Sport Tourer
  • "We're all in this together" -- Red Green
  • AREA: Northwest Area
  • COG#: Forum
  • Membership Level: Forum Subscriber
Re: Maybe a goodbuy
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 03:11:16 am »
HAH!  Another Connie owner switches to a Wee!!   :motonoises:    I still think it's that bang-for-the-buck mentality.

You'll like love the bike and you'll like it at www.stromtrooper.com.  We/they are a lot like us.  Just try to ignore Pirate650, he's a jerk.  (ax me how I know).   :beerchug:

2003 Connie    2007 Wee-Strom   

"What could possibly go wrong...click....go wrong...click...go wrong...click...go wrong..."

Offline DC Concours

• Sport Tourer
  • 2001 Concours, ~19K miles
  • COG#: forum
  • Membership Level: Forum Subscriber
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2019, 06:36:49 pm »
Red, why don't you list it here for sale now? Someone might buy it. People here love cheap bikes.

Offline Redbarron

• Street Cruiser
  • COG#: 10045
  • Membership Level: Active
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2019, 09:45:11 am »
Hello DC and Nosmo:

The Barron will be listed here as the trade did not work out.  Still getting the wee though.

:) :) :beerchug:
Never Allow the Radicall Views of the Few to Infringe on the Constitutional Rights of the Many