Author Topic: Maybe saw one of our forum members on red C-10, loaded for a trip, heading west  (Read 259 times)

Online ZXtasy

• Street Cruiser
  • It rides the bike or it gets the lotion!
  • AREA: Northwest Area
  • COG#: 12569
  • Membership Level: Active
I was leaving Spokompton heading home to Moses Lake from a business trip in the company car around 3:30 PM. traffic was heavy, so was glad you were minding the road, but I gave a few honks til you looked, gave a Victory/Peace/thumbs up and you slowly pulled away from this psycho. Your bike was nicely loaded for what must be a week plus trip, so I was jealous.

So I get back to the plant, drop off car, grab my tuck and am headed finally for the barn and I see you again! Pulling out on SR-17 from by the home depot, you looked hot but stayed geared up. Just saying hi!
2013 ZG-1400, 2005 ZX-10R (Nekkid), 2012 TW-200, 1999 TW-200....and more to come.

Offline batboy

• Road Bike
  • AREA: North Central Area
  • COG#: 12983
  • Membership Level: Active
LOL... Never hearing of Spokompton, I googled it and found this:

Spokompton, AKA Spokane is a stagnant rotting settlement in eastern Washington State near the Idaho border not totally but largely populated by losers of various sorts. Any talented local youth wastes no time escaping Spokompton shortly after high school.
1988 Kawasaki Concours ZG1000 - Ninja Edition
Bike has the usual accessories and modifications