• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

1987 Concours - Red - Lots of Parts Available - Good condition

bcewald6375

Acquired a 1987 that was running a few years back. No time to restore but it has a lot of good parts I’d hate to go the junkyard. Just want it out of my garage. However, I have been in situations where I need a part.

Plan is to part it out very cheaply. Not trying to make a huge profit. Just want to get parts to people at a reasonable price plus shipping.

The bike has everything. Tank is not dented and paint is good. Seat is good. Hard side bags are good. Plastics are in great shape. Plenty of parts. Just message me and let me know what you are looking for and I get it out to you. Been saving boxes and packing material for this. Joined COG just for this, for you people!

EDIT: Bike is in Southern Maryland (California, MD). Can sell with title but need time to get title sorted.

Last edited:
Acquired a 1987 that was running a few years back. No time to restore but it has a lot of good parts I’d hate to go the junkyard. Just want it out of my garage. However, I have been in situations where I need a part.

Plan is to part it out very cheaply. Not trying to make a huge profit. Just want to get parts to people at a reasonable price plus shipping.

The bike has everything. Tank is not dented and paint is good. Seat is good. Hard side bags are good. Plastics are in great shape. Plenty of parts. Just message me and let me know what you are looking for and I get it out to you. Been saving boxes and packing material for this. Joined COG just for this, for you people!

EDIT: Bike is in Southern Maryland (California, MD). Can sell with title but need time to get title sorted.

Would you happen to have any crash bars? Or other accessories/farkles that are hard to find?

Also, what color is the bike? ( I have FB blocked in my hosts file, so I can't see the ad).

Thanks!

-x01660

I need the following: 2002 Connie parts. Slave cylinder, complete fairing, clutch master cylinder, right mirror, seat locks and helmet locks, ignition,gas tank support mounts(round rubber thingies), entire cluster, clock, luggage/saddle bags, alternator, maybe the whole bike. Send a pm with prices.