Author Topic: Mixed feelings  (Read 144 times)

Offline Scotty

• Big Wheels
  • AREA: North Central Area
  • COG#: 12842
  • Membership Level: Active
Mixed feelings
« on: December 05, 2018, 01:14:43 am »
Hello fellow loggers, about a month ago I decided  to trade my 2014 concours, I have had many mixed feelings about this but traded  it for a new gtl. Not sure if it's the right  move or not but I did it anyway,I was looking something with cruise  and a little more comfort as I like to take longer trips, so we will see how that goes, so hopefully  the cog dosent blacklist me, if anyone is looking  for a nice 2014 concours it's sitting at moonmotors in Monticello  mn, the bike has just under 8k on it , the bike is in perfect condition .

Offline DC Concours

• Sport Tourer
  • 2001 Concours, ~19K miles
  • AREA: Northeast Area
  • COG#: forum
  • Membership Level: Forum Subscriber
Re: Mixed feelings
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 01:45:18 am »
Why the mixed feelings? What exactly?

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• I Need a Life
  • AREA: North Central Area
  • COG#: 5977
  • Membership Level: Active
Re: Mixed feelings
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2018, 02:25:56 am »
Hello fellow loggers, about a month ago I decided  to trade my 2014 concours, I have had many mixed feelings about this but traded  it for a new gtl. Not sure if it's the right  move or not but I did it anyway,I was looking something with cruise  and a little more comfort as I like to take longer trips, so we will see how that goes, so hopefully  the cog dosent blacklist me, if anyone is looking  for a nice 2014 concours it's sitting at moonmotors in Monticello  mn, the bike has just under 8k on it , the bike is in perfect condition .

post a link for your bike in the c14 for sale section, best of luck and enjoyment on your new ride, nobody here will dis ya' for your decision, we all can change minds/riding desires/ and comfort levels...

ride safe

30 YEARS OF KAW.....Rich R. (the other one..)  COG 5977  JUSTAMEMBAHNOW
and if you are gonna call me names... it's MR. Analdweeb if you please...