Author Topic: Monthly Connecticut Dinner Social Meet & Greet 8/30 & 9/27 2018 6:00 PM  (Read 349 times)

Offline Wills

• Tricycle
  • AREA: Northeast Area
  • COG#: 12822
  • Membership Level: Active
We plan to meet for dinner the third Thursday of the Month.  Please RSVP.  We'll have a good time and plan some fall rides.

https://cog.memberize.net/clubportal/EventDisplayNew.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=253177

https://cog.memberize.net/clubportal/EventDisplayNew.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=253178

Previous rides, 82 Yamaha XJ750 Maxim, 84 Venture, 2004 C10 Concours

Offline gMitch

• Scooter
  • COG#: 8852
8/30 is heading into the long Labor Day week-end. We usually head north Thursday but if we do hang in CT, we'll try to make it. Thanks for setting this up.
Mitch

Offline Diz

• Street Cruiser
  • COG#: 12056
Registered! Tavern is a cool place, good menu, great service Hope weather is dry; good ride in from Litchfield county.

Offline S Smith

• Northeast Area Director
  • Officer
  • I Need a Life
    • COG Northeast Area Home Page
  • COG#: 3184
  • Membership Level: Administrator
Thanks to Wills & Diz for getting the ball rolling to make this monthly dinner gathering happen. I'm in... and registered. Looking forward to seeing folks.

| Steve Smith | COG #3184 | MSF/CONREP RC |

There is more to be gained by members raising hands saying "I'll do that" instead of pointing fingers saying "nobody's doing that."

Offline S Smith

• Officer
  • I Need a Life
Just a reminder that the the monthly CT dinner gatherings begins this Thursday...  8/30/18

I plan on heading there right after work and should arrive by 5:30p. More than likely will be taking the cage due to torn rotator cuff.  Looking forward to seeing everyone.

There is more to be gained by members raising hands saying "I'll do that" instead of pointing fingers saying "nobody's doing that."

Offline Diz

• Street Cruiser
Sorry you got the news about the shoulder  :'(  Surgery in your immediate future?
I'll be there after 6. Looking forward to some good eats

Offline S Smith

• Officer
  • I Need a Life
Sorry you got the news about the shoulder  :'(  Surgery in your immediate future?
I'll be there after 6. Looking forward to some good eats

Yes - surgery scheduled. See you THU.

Offline Bob_C_CT

• Sport Tourer
  • COG#: 9544
Great to see this get together back, thanks guys. Unfortunately I cant make it this Thursday.
97 C10,ZRX Front, Meanstreak rim

Offline gMitch

• Scooter
Confirming we won't make it this month but it is on the calendar for Sept. Have a good meal and a good time.  :beerchug:
Mitch

Offline S Smith

• Officer
  • I Need a Life
Confirming we won't make it this month but it is on the calendar for Sept. Have a good meal and a good time.  :beerchug:

We'll miss ya Mitch & Mrs

So far it seems there are 3-4 of us meeting for dinner this evening. If anyone else is going, post up ASAP so we get enough seating.

Offline Diz

• Street Cruiser
Good time with Rich, Alex, Liddy and Steve at the Tavern. Liked it especially when manager told us no colors were allowed inside and Alex informed him that Marine colors were allowed everywhere. Have a great winter Alex! Hope you had a good ride back to NJ Rich. Very good conversations, looking forward to next month

Offline S Smith

• Officer
  • I Need a Life
I feel the manager was only kidding about the colors... but Alex's color ARE most welcome.

It was great seeing you guys. Need to see how the shoulder is doing after surgery, and may have to pass on the Sept gathering.

Offline gMitch

• Scooter
Re: Monthly Connecticut Dinner Social Meet & Greet 8/30 & 9/27 2018 6:00 PM
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2018, 01:24:10 pm »

Yeah, unfortunately will not be able to make September either.  :(

Mitch