Author Topic: Question and Observation about this years National  (Read 22828 times)

Offline Fais

• It's amazing what one can accomplish if it doesn't matter who gets the credit.
  • Sport Tourer
  • AREA: Southeast Area
  • COG#: Forum
  • Membership Level: Forum Subscriber
Re: Question and Observation about this years National
« Reply #100 on: July 05, 2016, 02:20:42 pm »
Short of doing group rides we have done every other solution already and I don't know why the sign up sheets are empty.

I also only like small groups and prefer to ride with those I've already bonded with. But, as a rally host and team player I would always be willing to lead 4-5 bikes around. I do it all the time.

Money plays an issue here. One of the mantras of my business life is fork up for insurance to hold events like I've held - mainly automotive autocross, marketing or exhibition stuff - anyway - you sign a waiver, prove your insurance is top notch - undergo a proper safety inspection - and away you go. I'll be researching this for our purposes.

Anyway, I don't see a problem. Social, outgoing people meet people and others ride alone. It's all good. But I hear a lot of people saying this needs to be addressed and I'm here in the discussion.

:beerchug:
1976 BMW R90S (Luna) - 2000 KLR650 (Dirt McGirt) - 2005 SV1000 (Sue) - 2006 Vespa PX150 (Vino Negro) - 2014 C14 (Betty) - 2017 Z125Pro (MiniZ)
Whether you think you can or can't - you're right!
Instagram @ fais_the_photographer

Offline Sport Rider

• I Need a Life
  • COG#: 8603
  • Membership Level: Asst. Area Director
« Reply #101 on: July 05, 2016, 02:28:32 pm »
good point about group sizes.  I know many like small groups, and frankly, I don't want to create parade groups from this.  that's no fun for anyone except Harley riders.   :nananana:

a pre ride inspection or at least brief review would be a good idea.  never hurts to ask/teach people to make it a habit.  However, I don't think we need to make it a big formal production.  I know when I went with Ken he did a brief review of the route and reminded everyone to ride their own pace and we would stop to gather up at turns.  we also had a designated sweeper in the group.

Offline Fais

• It's amazing what one can accomplish if it doesn't matter who gets the credit.
  • Sport Tourer
  • COG#: Forum
  • Membership Level: Forum Subscriber
« Reply #102 on: July 05, 2016, 02:31:02 pm »
I think groups of 5 showing up at an rte a few minutes apart would make for a fun morning/afternoon  :motonoises:
1976 BMW R90S (Luna) - 2000 KLR650 (Dirt McGirt) - 2005 SV1000 (Sue) - 2006 Vespa PX150 (Vino Negro) - 2014 C14 (Betty) - 2017 Z125Pro (MiniZ)
Whether you think you can or can't - you're right!
Instagram @ fais_the_photographer

Offline JPavlis_CA

• San Jose CA
  • Sport Tourer
  • AREA: Southwest Area
  • COG#: 2293
  • Membership Level: Active
« Reply #103 on: July 05, 2016, 04:15:11 pm »
This has been discussed ad nauseam each year for the 20 years I've been a member. Guess what? It's all been tried before. Thinking back to my first rally and not knowing how things worked, some random thoughts...

Some people often hesitate to be the first to put their name on a sign up sheet as a ride leader. Can't count the times I've been the one to break the ice.

Some people look at ride sign up sheets and think if they put their name on it, that means they are offering to lead a ride.

Some people look at ride sign up sheets and because they don't know the leader or route, may not feel comfortable joining.

Anyone who puts their name on a ride sheet as a ride leader, should provide details! Rte/dest, where to meet - front/back of hotel, kickstands up when, ride leader phone or room number for questions or just a day before how are you handshake, I'll be joining you. And if some does call or knock on your door, make them feel welcome.

When I say kickstands up at 9:00 and some rider is dickin' around with his phone and hasn't even gotten his jacket on, while the rest are ready, I've been known to go up to him and tell him we're leaving and he can catch up. BTW - this usually happens with newbies, but they gotta learn.

If I see someone, say Ted, stopped at the parking lot exit, I'm going to wave and ride right past him presuming he's waiting for someone else. Unless he's holding a cardboard sign asking for riders, in which case I'd point and laugh, but that would be just for Ted.

"Open" staging areas may work, but again there will be the problem of not everyone being as outgoing as Fais. So would you wind up with a bunch of guys standing around looking for a leader? I dunno.

A lot of guys just like to ride together and aren't interested in anyone new joining their group. Nothing can be done about that, it is what it is.

If anyone organizes a whole rally group ride where everyone leaves and rides together (300 at a Nat'l?), half of them will quietly tell the organizer to buzz off and do their own thing. The only time I have ever seen that work was at a regional rally and was a memorial ride for a well respected fallen member, on his favorite road. Of course it helped that there only about 30 of us.
All God's male children tend to be low-life, sleaze-ball, early apexers - Terry Earwood, Chief Instructor, Skip Barber Racing School.

Offline S Smith

• Northeast Area Director
  • Officer
  • I Need a Life
    • COG Northeast Area Home Page
  • AREA: Northeast Area
  • COG#: 3184
  • Membership Level: Administrator
« Reply #104 on: July 05, 2016, 04:25:17 pm »
During Carl Metler's tenure as ED he annually distributed a set of "Ride Hosting Guidelines" to the directors & officers. This document was distributed by mail (or later by email) as needed. It was reorganized and freshened up in 2004. The last revision has been openly available to all members since FEB 2008 when it was placed in the COG library in the "Ride & Rally How to..." section. No group rides was not the mantra then. I'm not sure when or who started this, but I feel it started after the board approved these guidelines in 2004. It's been over a decade since this document was updated. Maybe it's time for another review? 

Here is a snip from the document... download to read the entirety of the guidelines.

GROUP RIDING
Try to discourage “group” riding. This presents a problem to other traffic and interferes with traffic patterns. It also
forces people to ride too slow or too fast, just to stay with the group. People like to ride with their friends and that’s OK.
It’s when people ride together that don’t know each other’s styles that we begin to have problems.
If an event has many attendees, try to encourage them to break into small groups that have similar riding styles (speed,
experience, duration between breaks, etc). Encourage breaking from one group and joining another for the sake of bettermatched
riding styles or simple variety and camaraderie..."

| Steve Smith | COG #3184 | MSF/CONREP RC |

There is more to be gained by members raising hands saying "I'll do that" instead of pointing fingers saying "nobody's doing that."

Offline JPavlis_CA

• San Jose CA
  • Sport Tourer
« Reply #105 on: July 05, 2016, 05:51:24 pm »
Wow, I forgot all about that guide Carl wrote. I still have the one he sent me in Sept 99. But even back then, Steve, the goal was no organized group rides, and the unspoken reasoning was to minimize liability to the club. That's why some of the things are stated the way they are, such as in the "Roads" section.

Nothing wrong with it then, or now. Time would be better spent making sure all AD's and AAD's are reminded of this guide on a regular basis, and the reasons for having it.
All God's male children tend to be low-life, sleaze-ball, early apexers - Terry Earwood, Chief Instructor, Skip Barber Racing School.

Offline Chris Mazuros

• Bicycle
  • COG#: 8453
« Reply #106 on: July 07, 2016, 09:48:07 am »
Regarding new members and a comparison of my rally experiences. I have been a COG member since 2008 and this has now been my second National with the other having been in Fontana. The two rally's were both great experiences but vastly different even though we were riding in very close proximity location wise.  Being a newbie in Fontana I think was less intimidating and easier to hook up and ride with folks because we were all in one Location at Fontana with the campground being at the bottom of the hill from the hotel. Because of this I believe that people were more able to interact and less fragmented than Helen with it's multiple Hotels and the campground several miles from town. It almost felt like several smaller rally groups to me, whereas in Fontana rally central always had the hall open for people to congregate and socialize it was not the case in Helen with the room often closed and locked. People scattered into their smaller groups of known people and went elsewhere to socialize. The other huge thing was that at the first rally I reached out to someone within my region early in the planning process who had attended previous rallies in order to ride to the rally with them. It made a huge difference for me being pro-active prior to the event. That member also had reached out on the forum looking for someone who was riding to the event. It worked both ways. That said I had a great time at both rallies and hope to be at the next one.

Offline Sport Rider

• I Need a Life
« Reply #107 on: July 07, 2016, 12:04:26 pm »
that's an interesting idea.  reach out to them before the rally and create the "buddy" thing.

Offline Zarticus

• Crotch Rocket
  • Fanboy, Sludge wearer, Proud Rotella user !
  • COG#: 10785
« Reply #108 on: July 07, 2016, 12:55:02 pm »
The one thing that I thought was crappy was the time limit on the town hall meeting. Good ideas were being presented & just as the meeting was starting to get productive & interesting the room had to be emptied pronto. I thought one person got shut down rather rudely because "we already touched on that subject" & "have time restraints". If the Bod want this club to move forward & grow I recommend having MUCH more time at the next national for this meeting to let people have their say / ask questions. I came away with a "this is how it is so accept it " feeling instead of opinions or ideas were being heard.
2012 Kawasaki Concours, Arabian Red
1986 Honda V65 Magna, Black
1984 Honda V65 Magna, Black
1983 Honda V45 Sabre, Red

Offline MotoCommuter

• Kurt Brown - SE AAD GA
  • Street Cruiser
  • COG#: 7115
« Reply #109 on: July 07, 2016, 02:19:57 pm »
Regarding new members and a comparison of my rally experiences. I have been a COG member since 2008 and this has now been my second National with the other having been in Fontana. The two rally's were both great experiences but vastly different even though we were riding in very close proximity location wise.  Being a newbie in Fontana I think was less intimidating and easier to hook up and ride with folks because we were all in one Location at Fontana with the campground being at the bottom of the hill from the hotel. Because of this I believe that people were more able to interact and less fragmented than Helen with it's multiple Hotels and the campground several miles from town. It almost felt like several smaller rally groups to me, whereas in Fontana rally central always had the hall open for people to congregate and socialize it was not the case in Helen with the room often closed and locked. People scattered into their smaller groups of known people and went elsewhere to socialize. The other huge thing was that at the first rally I reached out to someone within my region early in the planning process who had attended previous rallies in order to ride to the rally with them. It made a huge difference for me being pro-active prior to the event. That member also had reached out on the forum looking for someone who was riding to the event. It worked both ways. That said I had a great time at both rallies and hope to be at the next one.

Chris, thanks for your insight. As for us being spread out, yes, we knew that going in, that is why we had a social every night. The only one I feel that didn't work out was the Tuesday night one at Big Daddys, If I was get a do over, I would do Tuesday's social differently.

As for Rally Central being closed during the day, it was closed 12n - 4p from Monday - Thursday to give the volunteers time to relax, have lunch, and to regroup for the evening. Our thought process was that everyone should be out riding during this time anyway. From 10am to 12 noon, there were very few people at rally central. Plus, there was usually someone there from 2p on, as we came back to handle various things.

If it's not fun, why do it?

Offline MotoCommuter

• Kurt Brown - SE AAD GA
  • Street Cruiser
« Reply #110 on: July 07, 2016, 03:36:54 pm »
The one thing that I thought was crappy was the time limit on the town hall meeting. Good ideas were being presented & just as the meeting was starting to get productive & interesting the room had to be emptied pronto. I thought one person got shut down rather rudely because "we already touched on that subject" & "have time restraints". If the Bod want this club to move forward & grow I recommend having MUCH more time at the next national for this meeting to let people have their say / ask questions. I came away with a "this is how it is so accept it " feeling instead of opinions or ideas were being heard.

Gary,

It was more of a scheduling issue then anything else. We wanted to have the ice cream social from 7 - 8pm to give everyone time to get back from riding, get dinner and then have some dessert. The Board had a scheduled meeting at 9pm which put the Town Hall from 8p - 845p. In hindsight, we could have started 15 minutes earlier and/or maybe the board could have delayed their 9p meeting by 15 minutes or so. But there has to be an end to the meeting, if not, it could drag on for hours, rehashing items already discussed, etc.

Offline Zarticus

• Crotch Rocket
« Reply #111 on: July 07, 2016, 06:03:42 pm »

Gary,

It was more of a scheduling issue then anything else. We wanted to have the ice cream social from 7 - 8pm to give everyone time to get back from riding, get dinner and then have some dessert. The Board had a scheduled meeting at 9pm which put the Town Hall from 8p - 845p. In hindsight, we could have started 15 minutes earlier and/or maybe the board could have delayed their 9p meeting by 15 minutes or so. But there has to be an end to the meeting, if not, it could drag on for hours, rehashing items already discussed, etc.
Again, this thread asked for observations and these were mine. My suggestion is to make more time at the next national for this meeting, if it is not important enough to make a 2 hour window for it then dont have one at all. This is the one time every year that things can be discussed in person face to face so lets take advantage of it.

Offline MotoCommuter

• Kurt Brown - SE AAD GA
  • Street Cruiser
« Reply #112 on: July 07, 2016, 06:42:51 pm »

Gary,

Again, this thread asked for observations and these were mine. My suggestion is to make more time at the next national for this meeting, if it is not important enough to make a 2 hour window for it then dont have one at all. This is the one time every year that things can be discussed in person face to face so lets take advantage of it.

Gary, and again, I'm just providing you insight as to how things went down this year.

Offline Zarticus

• Crotch Rocket
« Reply #113 on: July 07, 2016, 08:03:05 pm »

Gary,

Gary, and again, I'm just providing you insight as to how things went down this year.
Kurt,
Please don't take this as me B@#ching about this years National, You all did a fantastic job & I for one appreciate all that was done. I'm just suggesting that next year it would be a good idea to tweak the time allowed for this. I for one had 3 questions that I did not get to ask because of the short time allowed. Maybe have this on another night or on a morning so as to not be pigeon holed by other meetings or activitiies    :beerchug:
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 12:14:55 pm by Zarticus »

Offline DaddyFlip

• Scooter
  • AREA: South Central Area
  • COG#: 12341
« Reply #114 on: July 07, 2016, 11:48:25 pm »
I did not attend the National and just joined COG, mainly for the forum. I have enjoyed reading the observations and ideas about the Helen rally. I want to toss out some GENERAL ideas, meaning I don't really know what I'm talking about, but just based on the conversation- food for thought:

• This may freak out the majority of members/organizers, but have you ever thought about NOT making riding the central activity at the National? I didn't count but most of the complaints, I mean observations, have to do with how hard it is to facilitate riding motorcycles at the National.. for the last 20 years! I know the riding gets done, and I know there's other stuff going on and other activities AROUND the riding, but what if the riding was AROUND activities that were the main event? It depends on your desires I suppose; I don't treat my bike as if it were a roller coaster ride, but that's what the draw is for many people. I'm just saying people can ride anywhere; what if the rally itself were the destination rather than deciding on a place based on the roads? No, I'm not a sport touring nut, which is why I came up with this dumb idea in the first place! I don't like turning; I like to go straight.
  • Here's an example just to be creative and off the wall. What if the National were held in Las Vegas and your, ahem, 'organized' ride was on the strip at night, then you could have other destination rides in the surrounding countryside/desert. If you look at the history of the National, they're mostly in the middle of nowhere with curvy country roads. Understand why; just saying.
  • Okay, barring the previous points, a rally central has to be open and available at all times and everyone needs to be in the same place. Not everyone needs to/has to be riding all at the same time, so having a place that is always available to hang out, congregate, talk, drink, eat, do something (even if it's small) makes a good way for everyone to have something club related to do or hang out with if they don't feel like riding or whatever. An official place of community. Going back to the first point, some people might just want a destination and not want to ride a lot. But being together in the off time is a good way for anyone to meet as many people as possible in a lower stress environment.
  • I think the group riding snippet that Steve posted is outstanding and should continue to be followed. Personally, I don't get the group riding thing, but that's personal preference I suppose. I don't go on group rides in my car; why should a bike be any different? BUT, if you're gonna do it, you need some kind of handicapping system that everyone in the club knows about (or has access to) at all times posted on the forum. Just like in golf, your handicap is well known or can be accessed so you can either be grouped with like players OR your ability can be compensated for when you play with others of greater or lesser ability. Since there would be no objective way to measure this (unless someone came up with a handicapping event at regionals or the National- that might be fun! See next point.), someone would have to come up with a survey that every member wishing to be handicapped filled out about their riding ability. Have to use the honor system, but that shouldn't be too hard since people would be doing it so they have a better chance of meeting people to ride with at the rally. When you get to the national, maybe everyone has a decal with a color indicating their "level". You would only need maybe three or four levels.
  • Expanding on the last point, what if there was an objective riding skills/handicapping assessment at the regional level? Something fun like an obstacle course and a timed riding event. Do the best you can do at your comfort level on a route determined by the event host. This might bolster regional event participation. There might have to be some means of normalizing the routes among regions so the results were about equal. A larger scale event could be devised at the National level, but regional would be more manageable.
  • Instead of RTEs, how about ETRs... Eat to Rides. I know I'm taking the emphasis off riding and putting it more on events/destinations again. There were some observations that there were too many eating places and not along the routes. So what? Forget the routes. Post when and where the eating destinations are and let everyone figure out where they want to go and how they want to get there. That way, if a person shows up late, or at the 'wrong' place after riding alone, and there are still people there, they may choose to hang out a little more and visit, enjoying the destination.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 03:08:42 am by DaddyFlip »
2001 ZR-7s "Ol' Red"

Offline Sport Rider

• I Need a Life
« Reply #115 on: July 08, 2016, 01:46:11 pm »
DF....first of all...you have WAY too much time on your hands!   :D ;D :))

I think your perspective on riding is a vast minority of who we are.  I can take a vacation to anywhere at any time.  the reason I attend the COG rallies is to a) catch up with old friends and meet new ones; and b) experience some new roads in areas of the country I have not been to.

Having said that, I think you have some good ideas.  Rally Central being open more would be a plus.  Group rides are of interest to many of us.  Not big parade lines, but groups of 4-6 like minded riders.  to me it can make the experience more enjoyable.  Plus having someone along who is familiar with the "best" roads is a plus for us out-of-towners.

I''ve seen the concept of riding skill levels played out when doing track days on my sport bike.  bottom line is that people lie about their skill level and you do nothing but create animosity when you try to suggest that someone isn't as good as they think they are.  I think it has the potential of creating more division.  I'd go along with it if it was tried, but I have my doubts.

the ETR idea would be just as good as the RTE concept.  Post something up about riding to a particular food destination and see if a group forms around it.  might be just as good as the signup sheets.

BTW.....I expect to see you in Missouri next year!!!   :great:

Offline Shawn

• Road Bike
  • COG#: 12217
« Reply #116 on: July 08, 2016, 01:52:43 pm »

I think your perspective on riding is a vast minority of who we are.  I can take a vacation to anywhere at any time.  the reason I attend the COG rallies is to a) catch up with old friends and meet new ones; and b) experience some new roads in areas of the country I have not been to.

Having said that, I think you have some good ideas.  Rally Central being open more would be a plus.  Group rides are of interest to many of us.  Not big parade lines, but groups of 4-6 like minded riders.  to me it can make the experience more enjoyable.  Plus having someone along who is familiar with the "best" roads is a plus for us out-of-towners.

+1
I''ve seen the concept of riding skill levels played out when doing track days on my sport bike.  bottom line is that people lie about their skill level and you do nothing but create animosity when you try to suggest that someone isn't as good as they think they are.  I think it has the potential of creating more division.  I'd go along with it if it was tried, but I have my doubts.

the ETR idea would be just as good as the RTE concept.  Post something up about riding to a particular food destination and see if a group forms around it.  might be just as good as the signup sheets.

Run w/ the Bullfrogs - Jan. 4-6
Jennings Track Day - Feb. 8-10

'14 C14 Black

Offline Shawn

• Road Bike
  • COG#: 12217
« Reply #117 on: July 08, 2016, 01:53:59 pm »

+1

Sorry....+1
Run w/ the Bullfrogs - Jan. 4-6
Jennings Track Day - Feb. 8-10

'14 C14 Black

Offline kv5e

• Roll miles, Keep smiles
  • Officer
  • Crotch Rocket
  • TARKUS - Texas Bad Boy
  • COG#: 5063
  • Membership Level: Area Director
« Reply #118 on: July 08, 2016, 02:01:46 pm »
I couldn't make this year's NAT due to work commitments, but the Conc in the Corners was a great National.

1. Great location for riding.
2. Mesa Verde and other Anasazi enclaves nearby to visit.
3. Canyonlands NP was only three hours away, went off-roading in the TRD 4x4 Tacoma one day on the White Rim Trail.
4. Tore up CO 145, 62 and 550 on the C14.
5. Saw a lot of old friends.
6. Spent an extra day and went to more Anasazi exhibits.

The wife was with me and we share these passions so it was a great National.

I don't go to a National just to ride, if there are other attractions then it is much more an inducement for Pamela and I to go.

Craig
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 02:05:06 pm by kv5e »

Offline Sport Rider

• I Need a Life
« Reply #119 on: July 08, 2016, 02:26:34 pm »
I agree with your last point Craig.  I didn't mean to make it sound like I go to them JUST for riding.  I do try to get out and ride some, but all the other things you listed are attractions too!  I liked the 2015 rally for much the same things you listed!   :great:

Offline connie_rider

• "OtP" {retired/assistant} Slave Labor
  • I Need a Life
  • Help us make "OtP" possible! "AGAIN"
  • COG#: 4154
« Reply #120 on: July 08, 2016, 02:35:13 pm »
Good discussion.

NOTE: I think Registration and Rally Central was open more at this National than at any other National I've attended.
          I agree that an "all day" Registration/Rally Central is nice to have but also know the workers need time off too.

I'll mention Registration, Rally Central, Meetings, and Vendor Sales.
  * Registration is where people go to register when they arrive and to get their initial information.
  * Rally Central is where folks go to get ride/other information, meet and visit with Friends.
  * Meeting Area's are where folks go to attend a meeting/presentation.
  * Vendor Sales is a designated area where Vendors can exhibit their goods.

This year, 1 big room served all the purposes.
    (I know having 1 big room, saved $$)
Unfortunately, this caused problems in hearing what was being said.
  * So everyone talked louder.
  * Which made it even more difficult to hear what was being said.

** My suggestion is to separate the locations as much as possible.

Ride safe, Ted
14 Connie (Traveler II) / 03 Connie (Buddy)
Gone but not forgotten; 87 and 00 Connies..

If your not already a COGger, "consider becoming one".
Help us make "OtP" possible again!!

Offline JPavlis_CA

• San Jose CA
  • Sport Tourer
« Reply #121 on: July 08, 2016, 03:01:58 pm »
  * Registration is where people go to register when they arrive and to get their initial information.

And always have a big guy on the door to keep the riff-raff out.

Doesn't explain how I got in, though.  :))

Offline Sport Rider

• I Need a Life
« Reply #122 on: July 08, 2016, 03:14:10 pm »
Good discussion.

NOTE: I think Registration and Rally Central was open more at this National than at any other National I've attended.
          I agree that an "all day" Registration/Rally Central is nice to have but also know the workers need time off too.

I'll mention Registration, Rally Central, Meetings, and Vendor Sales.
  * Rally Central is where folks go to get ride/other information, meet and visit with Friends.
  * Meeting Area's are where folks go to attend a meeting/presentation.
  * Vendor Sales is a designated area where Vendors can exhibit their goods.

This year, 1 big room served all the purposes.
    (I know having 1 big room, saved $$)
Unfortunately, this caused problems in hearing what was being said.
  * So everyone talked louder.
  * Which made it even more difficult to hear what was being said.

Ride safe, Ted

one of the pros/cons of this year was the common area for registration, first timers, hospitality, ride info and vendors.  Registration does not need to be open as much as Rally Central is.  Rally Central is the congregating point for everyone.  perhaps with Hospitality there.  Registration should be separate from that.  as should the meeting areas for discussions/tech sessions.  it just wasn't possible this year, but that was limited by the facilities.  what I saw work well was the venue in Johnson City where we had a few separate rooms which were all close to each other.  best case would be a room for registration with a door into Rally Central which could be closed when Registration is not open.  one of the things that worked well this year was the flow from registration to first timers to hospitality.  but when one was open, they were all open.  that takes a lot of manpower vs just rally central being open.

Offline connie_rider

• "OtP" {retired/assistant} Slave Labor
  • I Need a Life
  • Help us make "OtP" possible! "AGAIN"
  • COG#: 4154
« Reply #123 on: July 08, 2016, 03:25:16 pm »
Agreed!!
Wasn't dissing this years National.
   Ya'll did great!!!
Just offering an observation and suggestion.

Ride safe, Ted
14 Connie (Traveler II) / 03 Connie (Buddy)
Gone but not forgotten; 87 and 00 Connies..

If your not already a COGger, "consider becoming one".
Help us make "OtP" possible again!!

Offline Sport Rider

• I Need a Life
« Reply #124 on: July 08, 2016, 04:07:20 pm »
Agreed!!
Wasn't dissing this years National.
   Ya'll did great!!!
Just offering an observation and suggestion.

Ride safe, Ted

I know.  no offense taken on my part.   :beerchug: