Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
If you can kick off Tank Slapper 3M film protectors I would be impressed. The 3M film is pretty much bullet proof and doesn't affect bag appearance.
Introductions / Re: Got my C14 today. Finally!
« Last post by Road Runner on Today at 04:10:30 am »
That's super ... as Rusty said,  :welcome: back!
Introductions / Re: Got my C14 today. Finally!
« Last post by Rusty on Today at 03:55:47 am »
Welcome back from Southern California! You will love your new bike! Have fun!
Introductions / Got my C14 today. Finally!
« Last post by Squatchmo on Today at 03:26:29 am »
It has been about 13 years since I sold my old 86 Connie, but I told myself I would get another someday if they ever came up with an updated version.  Well, right after I purchased a Valkyrie Interstate, the C14 was introduced.  I had the Valk for several years and it was fun, but ended up selling it because we needed the money.  I went bikeless for about 3 or 4 years and that was not fun.  I bought an old Gold Wing a couple years ago and discovered I needed to get back into riding again, specifically, sport-touring... even more specifically, I needed a new(ish) Concours.  I was finally able to purchase one today!  It's a 2012 with 14k miles and it's like new.  I'm on my Chromebook and I can't post a pic from here right now, but I'll add one in the comments from my phone.  It's great to be "back"!
Concours 14 / ZG1400 General Chat and Tech / Re: Zero electrical power
« Last post by Fox on Today at 02:56:40 am »
yea installed the ecu and switch in the hopes that it would release the stove knob so i could fully install the switch and button it back up to be trailered to the dealer. Finally found a local one that had done it before.

checked the ground and tried pluging and unplugging as many connectors as i could find. I'm starting to think theres a wire that's been cut somewhere that i have yet to find.

What should happen once the battery is connected and the stove knob is in what I'm assuming is the off position, and with the switch gear turned to "run"? I assume even with an unregistered ecu i should get something pop up on the dash?
Accessories C14 / Re: Top Box
« Last post by ron203 on Today at 02:48:20 am »
They are all shown on my site www.philsfarkles.com.

Good stuff right here.Love mine!
Rallies, Rides, and Events / Re: Item for Auction OTP 2019
« Last post by Old Man on a Connie on Today at 02:26:00 am »
40 40 40 looking for 50.
« Last post by Rusty on Today at 02:17:08 am »
I bid $40.00! I think Harry does some great work and I want a signed copy!
Yeah, that was kind of my progression, too. I was sort of "what?? but got the first ones because my wife kept kicking the bag. Now a couple  of years later, I do. So I added the rest of the set (front/back) and I like them.
« Last post by konehead on Today at 01:36:07 am »
30....do we have 40?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10