Author Topic: Purchase for the future  (Read 348 times)

Offline Old Man on a Connie

• South West Area Director (Past)
  • I Need a Life
  • AREA: Southwest Area
  • COG#: 9932
  • Membership Level: Active
Purchase for the future
« on: March 17, 2019, 10:41:35 pm »
New set of Road five tires in the rear 55 flavor, Motul full synth and a K&N spin on filter. Hoping to carry me through the Bun Cooler and the Keystone National travel. C U on the road!  Over 6k planned  :beerchug: :great:
"I don't always ride street bikes, but when I do, It's a Concours. A C14 '11 silver to be precise." OTP 2017 Traveler. It was a Blast Baby. Still in it to Win it.

Offline gsun

• Sport Tourer
  • CDA #560
  • AREA: Northwest Area
  • COG#: 9127
Re: Purchase for the future
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2019, 03:33:00 am »
Hmmmm...you got me thinking I had better check my tires. Putting it on the road this week. BC coming up.... :great:

Offline Just Cliff

• Crotch Rocket
  • AREA: South Central Area
  • COG#: 9547
  • Membership Level: Event Host
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2019, 11:11:06 am »
New set of Road five tires in the rear 55 flavor, Motul full synth and a K&N spin on filter. Hoping to carry me through the Bun Cooler and the Keystone National travel. C U on the road!  Over 6k planned  :beerchug: :great:

Only 1 set of tires Mark? You need someone to keep you better stocked!  :nananana:  :rotflmao:  :nananana: :rotflmao:  :nananana:
Cliff
2008 Concours, 225,000 miles & counting. 
2014 1000 V Strom

Offline Old Man on a Connie

• South West Area Director (Past)
  • I Need a Life
  • AREA: Southwest Area
  • COG#: 9932
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2019, 12:48:07 am »

Only 1 set of tires Mark? You need someone to keep you better stocked!  :nananana:  :rotflmao:  :nananana: :rotflmao:  :nananana:
:beerchug: I keep asking but getting denied.  ;)
"I don't always ride street bikes, but when I do, It's a Concours. A C14 '11 silver to be precise." OTP 2017 Traveler. It was a Blast Baby. Still in it to Win it.