Author Topic: Visiting Phoenix 1/27 - 2\4  (Read 87 times)

Offline Pittsburgh_Clem

• Road Bike
  • AREA: Northeast Area
  • COG#: 11340
  • Membership Level: Active
Visiting Phoenix 1/27 - 2\4
« on: December 30, 2017, 10:14:57 pm »
Looking forward to see my mother. Also a Zen moment for myself. I will be renting a bike for a couple days for great weather riding. Pittsburgh makes me pucker up some nights. What to do ?  I know I want to see ghost Towns like Tombstone. What other great things can I do ?  I have been to the Grand Canyon.  I cant wait   getting Gigity Gigity :beerchug:
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover – Mark Twain.

Offline Charby

• Moped
  • AREA: Southwest Area
  • COG#: 11182
  • Membership Level: Asst. Area Director
Re: Visiting Phoenix 1/27 - 2\4
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2017, 11:53:43 pm »
Let me know when you get in. I live in Tucson and there is some nice riding near Tombstone. Great riding weather right now. Dan

Offline Pittsburgh_Clem

• Road Bike
  • AREA: Northeast Area
  • COG#: 11340
  • Membership Level: Active
Re: Visiting Phoenix 1/27 - 2\4
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2017, 12:27:52 am »
Thank you Dan  I definitely will   I spy a place in Scottsdale that have Connie's not the fastest color but all good :beerchug:
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover – Mark Twain.