Author Topic: Shoei GT-Air closeouts  (Read 468 times)

Offline MtnRider

• Just when I think I have all my ducks in a row, one of the fluffy f****rs wonders off and gets into some sh*t...
  • Bicycle
  • AREA: Southwest Area
  • COG#: 12840
  • Membership Level: Active
Shoei GT-Air closeouts
« on: August 02, 2018, 12:20:31 am »
I posted this in Motorcycle Safety thread earlier. Thought some might not see it...

If you are in the market for a full face helmet. I just got a Shoei GT-Air (Dauntless black/blue/white) today from https://www.motorcyclecloseouts.com for $430. They were normally $670. But the Dauntless and Expanse color schemes are discontinued so are at closeout prices. Same helmets as current retail stock, just discontinued colors.   :great:

When I ordered it Saturday with standard free shipping the web site said it would be 5 to 10 work days to get it. They had questions on the shipping address and called me Monday and we got it resolved in a couple minutes. They shipped it Monday & I received it today (Wed), Kansas City to Denver. Great service from these guys on my purchase.

Leo
2015 Black C14
It works ok, I'm going to improve it. It works better, I'm going to improve it. It works great, I'm going to imp.... Sh*t, I broke it!!!