Author Topic: JenningsGP Nov 4th weekend.  (Read 166 times)

Offline Rico

• Scooter
  • AREA: Southeast Area
  • COG#: 12496
  • Membership Level: Active
JenningsGP Nov 4th weekend.
« on: October 24, 2017, 01:22:10 am »
Some COG members are going up to the track and ride. I will be coming back from a small trip and camping at the track, spectating, and hanging out. Some are getting there Saturday around 5, I'll probably be there earlier...maybe even Friday afternoon.

Anyone else want to join?
"Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity. One lick and you'll suck forever!"Brian Willson

Offline Douglas

• Street Cruiser
  • COG#: 8649
  • Membership Level: Event Host
Re: JenningsGP Nov 4th weekend.
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 01:03:47 am »
Rico,

You need to call them to see what times the gate is open Friday night in preparation for Saturday. It's usually open til 10pm. Sportbike Track Days has the track prepaid for us that Sat/Sun so you might ask them.

Wendy and I, Carlyson and his Wife, have prepaid Sunday. He's bringing his SV1000, a 636, and a 250. Wendy and I will be hot-swapping the Gixxer. The bike is now converted into a streetbike so I'll have to tape up all the lights/mirrors. That reminds me....gotta get some blue tape!

I'll have a giant fan as usu. Don't forget to bring chairs! We are all planning on camping in pit row. Can't imagine why anyone would wanna go anywhere else! I can feel the energy at the track  :motonoises: Just remember not to start any bikes before 9am whatever you do...

Check in with me Sat when we hit the road as I think there are a couple others interested in coming to see what this is all about.

BTW: Do you have a small above ground firepit you could bring?
"Whatever you do in life surround yourself with smart people who'll argue with you" John Wooden

Don't be a spectator in life. Be a participant...

Offline Rico

• Scooter
  • COG#: 12496
  • Membership Level: Active
Re: JenningsGP Nov 4th weekend.
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 01:25:45 am »
No fire pit from me....I'll be on the bike!
"Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity. One lick and you'll suck forever!"Brian Willson