Author Topic: RWTW 17 Cabin Available @ High Valley  (Read 269 times)

Offline ridetofish

• Big Wheels
  • AREA: Southeast Area
  • Membership Level: Forum Subscriber
RWTW 17 Cabin Available @ High Valley
« on: July 27, 2017, 12:37:04 pm »
Hello folks,
My neighbor and a COG member, Speedy, recently posted up in the RWTW 2017 thread about availability of cabin reservation @ High Valley Resort for the weekend of your RWTW event. I wanted to post here to give a bit more visibility to the availability in the hopes my cancellation doesn't leave HVR losing the income. I cannot use it and wanted to make that reservation available to any of you people that might want it, as I know lodging in the Suches area is at a premium that weekend. The cabin sleeps six. It's $165 a night plus 12% tax. I'll be letting the reservation lapse the week of August 1st.  If interested, email me: redbandits at mindspring dot calm and I'll reply with contact information and details. I will not be checking back in here on this forum, so just shoot me an email.

You folks have a great rally and stay safe.
~fish
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 02:24:56 pm by ridetofish »

Offline ridetofish

• Big Wheels
  • AREA: Southeast Area
  • Membership Level: Forum Subscriber
Re: RWTW 17 Cabin Available @ High Valley
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 02:18:49 pm »
Oh, one other thing. For those unfamiliar with the area...High Valley Resort is less than a mile down Wolf Pen Gap Road from TwoS. And I do know that one of the six cabins at High Valley has been reserved by a member of COG.

http://www.highvalleyresort.com/