Author Topic: Ride this weekend? {Feb 9 2019}  (Read 135 times)

Offline The Doctor

• Training Wheels
  • AREA: Southwest Area
  • COG#: 12886
  • Membership Level: Active
Ride this weekend? {Feb 9 2019}
« on: February 06, 2019, 04:57:21 am »
So all the things that Idris needs are all comfort/cosmetic (seat, windshield, paint, suspension), but she should (knock on wood) be mechanically sound, now that she has shiny new extra chromed carbon fiber wheel bearings.

So let's go a place! Vegas itself doesn't have much in the way of roads (notable exceptions being my Red Rock loop and Valley of Fire). So looking for somewhere different. Maybe Arizona. Maybe Utah. Probably California. No clue where yet, but I'm open on the 9th.

Anyone interested? Let's go a place and do a thing!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 05:39:37 am by The Doctor »
It all started on a 250...

Offline Rusty

• Officer
  • Street Cruiser
  • Live to Ride, Ride to Live-2008 C14
  • COG#: 9585
  • Membership Level: Area Director
Re: Ride this weekend? {Feb 9 2019}
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 01:40:35 pm »
Hi Doc! I would love to ride with you especially here in California but I just had replacement surgery on my knee and am hoping that my doc gives me the ok to ride again on valentine's day! There are plenty of guys out here that would ride with you so if you decide too let me or us know. I know Angel is leaving for a ride on the 15th where he is going to Winslow, The crater site,the 4 Corners area, and a couple of other spots if you are interested. If not this time there will be other opportunities! See you soon!

:motonoises:   :motonoises:   :great:

Offline The Doctor

• Training Wheels
  • COG#: 12886
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2019, 07:56:08 pm »
Hi Doc! I would love to ride with you especially here in California but I just had replacement surgery on my knee and am hoping that my doc gives me the ok to ride again on valentine's day! There are plenty of guys out here that would ride with you so if you decide too let me or us know. I know Angel is leaving for a ride on the 15th where he is going to Winslow, The crater site,the 4 Corners area, and a couple of other spots if you are interested. If not this time there will be other opportunities! See you soon!

:motonoises:   :motonoises:   :great:

I'll actually be down in SoCal that weekend for Valentine's day. Sounds like a good lil trip though!
It all started on a 250...

Offline Old Man on a Connie

• South West Area Director (Past)
  • I Need a Life
  • COG#: 9932
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2019, 12:43:12 am »
Hey Doc you get that C10 running good? Good on ya. We gotta go for a ride soon. Big trip planning is the NW Bun Cooler in Kamiah Idaho. About a 5 day ride if ya wanna. Still to cold for my old butt right now but Death Valley is always a winner.
"I don't always ride street bikes, but when I do, It's a Concours. A C14 '11 silver to be precise." OTP 2017 Traveler. It was a Blast Baby. Still in it to Win it.