• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

FS: C10 Items - Fork Legs - Exhaust Header - Rear Shocks

Stasch

Paring down the heavier items from the C10 parts cache.

Priced to make it worth my time to pack and ship and that's about it.

Shipping is in addition to the prices and depends on your zip code.

PM me with what you are interested in and your zip code so I can quote the shipping cost.

Shipping weights are listed in case you want to quote it from my zip: 48433 to yours.

I have other stuff not listed, so if you're wondering, PM and ask.

Photos upon request.

• $40 pair - 2 sets post 93 fork legs (1999 and 2002) - fits 1994-2006 - 23 lb
  • $20 - Exhaust Header - 15 lb
  • $15 ea. - 2 - rear shocks - 8 lb

Last edited:
Paring down the heavier items from the C10 parts cache.

Priced to make it worth my time to pack and ship and that's about it.

Shipping is in addition to the prices and depends on your zip code.

PM me with what you are interested in and your zip code so I can quote the shipping cost.

Shipping weights are listed in case you want to quote it from my zip: 48433 to yours.

I have other stuff not listed, so if you're wondering, PM and ask.

Photos upon request.

• $40 pair - 2 sets post 93 fork legs (1999 and 2002) - fits 1994-2006 - 23 lb
  • $20 - Exhaust Header - 15 lb
  • $20 - cylinder head - 27 lb
  • $20 - cylinder block with pistons / rings - 17 lb
  • $15 - oil pan - 3 lb
  • $15 ea. - 3 - rear shocks - 8 lb
Hey i need an exhaust cam shaft. One exhaust rocker.
Antler covers. Rear luggage cover . Maby a back rack. And other stuff .
Call me @ 908-265-7936.
Bob

Hi Bob,

I have an exhaust camshaft. $35 shipped CONUS. Do you need the cam gear as well?

Also can get you a rocker, $20 shipped CONUS (I'll have to dis-assemble a cylinder head to the point of getting one removed so it might take me a couple days to get to it).

Does the 'back rack' you mention refer to the black plastic OEM luggage rack that goes under the tail rack cover? $18 shipped CONUS.

I have PayPal account at: motorcycle@garagestasch.com

Thanks, Stan

Hey Stan. Damm. I just bought a cam shaft. But I still need a rocker. And the rear luggage cover painted goes on top has concours badge on it .
And I'm sure I need plenty of other parts too

I need the fairing cross bar that goes under the carbs.
The small brackets that bolt to the frame. For the antlers.. Not the long ones under the seat.

I do NOT have a tail fairing / rack cover available as they go pretty quick.

I have 2 Antler brackets that bolt under the passenger seat. See below: Part 35011 (Not 35011-A or B)

PM Sent.

1603542864655.png

I have 2 Antler brackets that bolt under the passenger seat. See below: Part 35011 (Not 35011-A or B)

PM Sent.

View attachment 28100
Need 11044. X2

PM Sent.

View attachment 28100

Need the center fairing support brace under the carbs. 1 rocker arm and 2 of the 11044 brackets.
Let me know the total and ill send you a money order

Hi Bob,

Sorry, I don't have a fork brace or antler covers.

I do have:

2 - 11044-1918 saddlebag frame tabs

1 - 35011-1340 mid fairing stay / brace.

1 - 12016-1126 ARM-ROCKER Rocker Arm from the cylinder head

$52.50 for all, which includes CONUS shipping.

Stan Visser
4380 Warwick Circle Dr
Grand Blanc, MI 48439-8337

Do you also need the valve adjusting screws and nuts that fasten to the rocker arm?
92009-1279 SCREW,7MM​
92210-1492 (replaces part #92015-1325) NUT,7MM​

Hi Bob,

Sorry, I don't have a fork brace or antler covers.

I do have:

2 - 11044-1918 saddlebag frame tabs

1 - 35011-1340 mid fairing stay / brace.

1 - 12016-1126 ARM-ROCKER Rocker Arm from the cylinder head

$52.50 for all, which includes CONUS shipping.

Stan Visser
4380 Warwick Circle Dr
Grand Blanc, MI 48439-8337
I will send you a money order.... Thank you

It you dont receive the money order today. Let me know ill cancel it and send another.
Our reliable postal system strikes again ... Lol

So did you get my money order today ?.
If not I will cancel and get another tonight . or is there another way I can pay you ?

So did you get my money order today ?.
If not I will cancel and get another tonight . or is there another way I can pay you ?
In all of the transactions I've been involved in, paypal is the most widely used solution to paying someone for something. I bet I haven't had a money order sent to me in at least 20 years. There is an advantage to paypal. If you don't send it as a friends or family payment, paypal will refund your money if you can prove you didn't get your stuff. If you send it that way, most will want you to pay the fee for that perk. It's not much, but if you're concerned, it gives one a bit of piece of mind.
Click here to go to paypal

These? If so, I got a pair. PM Sent.

Right 13070-1171: slightest bit of rub on lower part that faces the ground by the screw mount hole.

Right: 13070-1172: no cracks - minor scuffs from normal wear

1607128910212.png

I would like the best rear shock available but depends on shipping cost to
77382 zip. Also can you accept paypal. I will pay the fee for the buyer protection. Thanks