• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Bun Cooler Registration

The restaurant at the resort isn't open so if you don't sign up for the banquet you will have to watch the rest of us eat.

They are going to have a continental breakfast for us again.

We have not had bad weather at the BC since I have been ralley master. The weather has been bad before and after, but not at the Cooler. I can't help it if you guys pick bad weather getting here or going home.

We have not had bad weather at the BC since I have been ralley master. The weather has been bad before and after, but not at the Cooler. I can't help it if you guys pick bad weather getting here or going home.
I don't know....when the restaurant was open (Friday was Prime Rib night) years ago, one morning I was having breakfast and it was raining. I watched two run back to their rooms and watched two guys walk back to their rooms. It didn't take much to figure out who was from Seattle. ;)

I don't know....when the restaurant was open (Friday was Prime Rib night) years ago, one morning I was having breakfast and it was raining. I watched two run back to their rooms and watched two guys walk back to their rooms. It didn't take much to figure out who was from Seattle. ;)
That might have been Mike's last year as host.

Hmm. Guess pillion and I must have dreamed about soaking wet clothes on the way back from Elk City on a Saturday. LOL!

We will be hosting a BBQ on Thurs for those that come early. Let me know if you are coming so I can make sure we have plenty of roadkill. PM me if you need instructions on getting here.

I am trying to sign up but the Recaptcha service is not working. It is not allowing me to pay. Will try again later.

Another SW member checking in. The hotel informed me that I got the last King bed room.

Tried again a few hours later and no luck. This is with Chrome tried Edge and am being told that i am registered. Got email saying my registration is cancelled 2 times, for the attempts I made.

Tried again a few hours later and no luck. This is with Chrome tried Edge and am being told that i am registered. Got email saying my registration is cancelled 2 times, for the attempts I made.
I had to use MSN in order to register, as GOOGLE wouldn't allow me to register that way. FRUSTRATING!

This is the last day to register to get food at the banquet. You can still register for the event, but we have to have the count for meals to the vendor.

You can't sign up for a meal if you register now, but the vendor said she would have a few extra meals so let me know if you want one and I'll put your name on the list. You can pay for the meal at the banquet.

Jim, we are going to Wednesday night in Twin Falls. If weather holds Thursday night Stanley then Friday into Kamiah if you want to play.
I'll also watch the weather and maybe we can join up with you. I think Bruce is coming down early to ride.

Long range weather guesser is saying should be nice. Rain on Monday for Kamiah. But we all knows what that means.

Just checked the weather in Kamiah for next weekend. High 70s to low 80s. I better not hear anyone (advtracker) complaining that it is too hot.😄 Looking forward to seeing you all again.

Just checked the weather in Kamiah for next weekend. High 70s to low 80s. I better not hear anyone (advtracker) complaining that it is too hot.😄 Looking forward to seeing you all again.
Too Hot? 70's to low 80's? That ain't hot. That's nice. Looking foreword to seeing everyone with my skinny little self. ;)

Now that it looks like great weather are any of you fair weather people going to do a late registration? I can still get a meal or two for latecomers.

I haven't heard from any of you about coming to our BBQ on Thurs. I don't know whether to pick up that road-killed raccoon I saw this morning

Now that it looks like great weather are any of you fair weather people going to do a late registration? I can still get a meal or two for latecomers.

I haven't heard from any of you about coming to our BBQ on Thurs. I don't know whether to pick up that road-killed raccoon I saw this morning
Jack and I will not be there till Friday. Thank you for the invite on Thursday. And I love BBQ! Shucks!

Hi Mark,

I am not getting out of Phoenix until Wed AM. I am looking to get there Fri afternoon. On the way home I get to relax and chill for a week.

I'll see you there!

Jim