• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Who From The Southwest Is Planning On Going To The National Rally 2022 In Eureka Springs, Arkansas June 2022?! Do you want some company?

Motomaniac

COG Southwest Area Director
I am planning on going to the COG National Rally in Eureka Springs, Arkansas! The dates for The National for 2022 are June 6th-10th. I plan on leaving on June 2nd or 3rd and take 3 days to get there. Of course it would be great to have a nice group coming from the Southwest! Is there anyone out there interested in going? We could meet up with interested parties in other southwest states hopefully and roar into town! Please comment and make suggestions of possible routes and places to see going and coming back. This is a COG National Rally but all varieties of bikes and their riders are always welcome! It will be a fantastic adventure! Let's start the discussion! :cool:(y)

Where will you be leaving from? (I'm trying to figure out how "SW" is southwest from a Northwest perspective?) :D

If I go, it'll be a last minute decision. I have family commitments that will probably interfere.

Chris

Where will you be leaving from? (I'm trying to figure out how "SW" is southwest from a Northwest perspective?) :D

If I go, it'll be a last minute decision. I have family commitments that will probably interfere.

Chris
Hi Chris, I will be leaving from Southern California. May have at least two others coming from near here. We can meet somewhere along any road if you are coming. It should be a great National Rally spot with many terrific roads to ride. We were likely take 3 days to get there. :) :cool:

Not sure if it'll work. Just doing a 5 second route on Google Maps gives me this.

1650730707826.png

Obviously, I'd have to deviate from any of those routes to meet up with you. Is it doable?

BTW, I have no problem with going solo. So this isn't a "must do" to make it possible for me to get to the National.

I do see a lot of wear coming up on the center of my tires. :D

Chris

Our route going there would likely be I-40 till Oklahoma and then local highways/roads the rest of the way. That is the fastest way and then on the way back I would like to hit some roads in Colorado and Utah! Maybe we could meet somewhere in between > Yes make sure you have plenty of tread for the trip there and back! If nothing else we'll ride together in Arkansas if you come! Be fun! :) (y)