• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Grip heater switch knob fell off while riding

carlc376

I was riding recently and watched as the knob for the grip heater jumped off onto the highway below. Does anyone know if the Grip heater controller knob can be purchased on its own? I have looked around online and so far I am seeing $30 used or $93 new (complete switch). I plan to go to a dealership today to see if they can find one.

But srsly, looks like it comes with the unit. Try Ebay, or send a pic of what the knob went on as I dont want to go pry mine off. Maybe a second hand store old stereo or appliance knob will fit the standard D pillar? If my 3D printer gets fixed I could make a custom one, that goes to 11 like my adjustable Fun Factor Controller. (FFC)

Attachments

• FUN_AMP_11.jpg
    FUN_AMP_11.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 134
When my printer gets fixed I will print out a few. The one pictured was gifted to me and not printed, but mine would be black and look OK I think.