• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

smithr

Hi, I am bob and I dropped my Connie. It was a dry sunny day but the drive way that I turned on was muddy and made of two ruts. Once I got onto it there was no turning back and no getting out of the rut. At some point you just twist the wrist and hope for the best. Did anyone ever tell you this bike is not built for off road mudding? If not I am now. Well somewhere in the process I manages to drop that sucker. Nice soft grass and mud to land in though. Well at least that is the tail of the first time I dropped anyway. One more bit of advice. If you do go mudding then the front fender likes to gall up with mud and rocks and it is a real pain to get out. Tire gets red hot if you don't.
2277636501_61718d569a.jpg
<p align="left"><a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/20211686@N05/">My Photos
</a></p>