• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

***SOLD***1987 Kawasaki Ninja 600RX $1,500

ScottRen

Ok probably not the most popular bike here, but I encourage you (if interested) in googling what a Ninja 600RX is. This is one of 1,000 made, it does need a front tire. Fresh fluids and filters. 19k miles. Brakes flushed, new battery. I bought this to help a friend out, but it’s really not my style. It’s a cool old bike, and I’m not pressed to sell. I’d like it to go to someone who would enjoy it. Bike is getting the carbs tuned now since my Connie is taking up the garage space. It has a clean Ohio title. Selling to buy Larry Buck’s Connie!

Attachments

• Ninja side.jpg
    Ninja side.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 415
  • Ninja front.jpg
    Ninja front.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 262
  • Ninja dash.jpg
    Ninja dash.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 229
cool old bike, espcially being a model with the Anti Dive front brakes.. ( I bought a set of for use on my old 78 KZ1000Ltd), but never used them.. If I wasn't going thru this damned chemo, it would be a perfect city bike for me, being in Ohio my self.. good luck with sale.

cool old bike, espcially being a model with the Anti Dive front brakes.. ( I bought a set of for use on my old 78 KZ1000Ltd), but never used them.. If I wasn't going thru this damned chemo, it would be a perfect city bike for me, being in Ohio my self.. good luck with sale.
I think of you a lot Rich. Don't know how I'd do in your situation. Give'm hell and get through this.

As for the bike, it's cool! I'd be all over that if I didn't want a two stroke so bad! Good luck with the sale!

man thats cool. Id love to own it. not sure what id do with it but its that weird 80s obsolete tech era.