• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

1999 Connie For sale in TN

Well the time has unfortunately come to try and sell my baby.  :'( I bought a 250 and ride it more than the Connie, and just bought a new car so I'd like to have some $$ to put into it.  Here are some specs:

99 Connie
Around 30K miles
SISF's overflow and sprocket (havent put the sprocket in yet)
Lowered stock seat
Rifle windscreen, the screen has a crack in the bottom, but doesn't affect anything
Stock windscreen
Bakers Airwings
Highway Pegs
I have original pegs with lowers AND goldwing pegs that I much prefer
JC whitney top case with running lights
The saddlebags have running lights in them as well
12v accessory plug
Connie Tank Bra
Bafflectomy
And if the price is around what Im asking, I have a Russell Daylong with driver and passenger wings :) , If this price isnt too great then I'll sale the seat seperate.

My last ride with it was a SS1k and it done great!  I just don't really see that happening again in the near future.  If I sale this I plan on taking the 250 to the Nat rally, if not then I'll ride this there and maybe sale it?

In my dream world I'd love to have $3200, but I'll take a decent offer, or partial trade on pretty much anything.  Also im not looking to part out anything.

I know these pics aren't great, but if you would like more just let me know:

When I bought it:
Trailer.jpg

As it currently sits:

dragon.jpg

Good luck selling your bike pretty quick.  It was nice meeting you this last year, stick around as we would like to see you and your Dad this year at some of these outings!  I'll pass the word along for you if I hear of anyone looking.

How are the lights wired and are you able to remove the bags? Can you post a pic of the rear of the bags? I have checked the craigslist and the post here and unless I am missing a photo they are not visiable. I have a PB here and he asked me to check for him if you do not mind.

Pastor Tyler

All the bikes (rear, and both sides) are all wired up with quick detach wires.  All come off within 5 minutes and get the side panels on.

IMAG0073.jpg

WOW! That is one lit up trunk. Thanks for the quick response. I will get this to him and hopefully he will make an offer.

Pastor Tyler

Mr. Pastor....... :)  I am "hoping" to be trading it on a ZRX1100, hopefully I'll know something tomorrow.  If not then I'll gladly sell it :)