• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2003 C-10 in south central Pa. $1000. Contact me by email-- pbaugh1@comcast.net

gpbaugh

Bike has 233,000 miles on it ,but still runs well. Was going for 1/4 million and am pretty sure the bike is willing, but the operator falling short. 1500 miles on tires, wheel bearings, rear brake rotor. Oil and filter changed every 3333 miles. Bar risers, peg lowerers, fork brace,Shouldabeen carbs(25,000 miles), Rifle windshield, OEM wind deflectors plus winter fairing extenders, passenger backrest, stainless steel hydraulic lines, stainless fairing screws, lots of spare parts(J box, igniter, bearings, etc.) Bought her new but she's getting too heavy for me so I'm riding a Burgman these days.

I rode a bunch of miles with this bike, and believe I was there for the 200,000 mile turn over in upstate New York. Hope she finds a good home. Great bike and a great rider.

Waiting to hear back from the OP. I have money, I have space and I am intrigued by the mileage on this beast.