• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2005 Kawasaki Concours – For Sale

herjac

Health issues forcing me to quit riding. Southern Ontario, St. Catharines area.

2005 C10 28,723 km CDN $2,000
Good condition, seat perfect, some scratches, wear and tear on fairing c/w original equipment full fairing, removable set of bags, tank bra and back rest.
-carbs cleaned, adjusted, floats set, new seals and overflow tubes installed by Shoodaben Engineering as well as 2 minute mod to airbox
-exhaust torque cam sprocket by Shoodaben Engineering (original sprocket included)
-rear suspension lowered 1.75” by Soupy's lowering links (original links included)
-front suspension firmed up for sporty riding with 200lb 5'8”rider
-2” handlebar riser
-fork brace included but not installed
-“Kneesaver” lowering footpegs (original footpegs included)
-Murph's block-off kit for valve cover reed valves(original parts and hoses included)
-Murph's fairing allen head screw kit for fairing
-“Throttlemeister” throttle lock (friction type)
-LED headlight and pulsing brake light

Boxes of spare parts and all info on installed parts included.
Owners manual and Kawasaki Shop Manual included

P1010070.JPGP1010071.JPGP1010073.JPGP1010072.JPG

Health issues forcing me to quit riding. Southern Ontario, St. Catharines area.

2005 C10 28,723 km CDN $2,000
Good condition, seat perfect, some scratches, wear and tear on fairing c/w original equipment full fairing, removable set of bags, tank bra and back rest.
-carbs cleaned, adjusted, floats set, new seals and overflow tubes installed by Shoodaben Engineering as well as 2 minute mod to airbox
-exhaust torque cam sprocket by Shoodaben Engineering (original sprocket included)
-rear suspension lowered 1.75” by Soupy's lowering links (original links included)
-front suspension firmed up for sporty riding with 200lb 5'8”rider
-2” handlebar riser
-fork brace included but not installed
-“Kneesaver” lowering footpegs (original footpegs included)
-Murph's block-off kit for valve cover reed valves(original parts and hoses included)
-Murph's fairing allen head screw kit for fairing
-“Throttlemeister” throttle lock (friction type)
-LED headlight and pulsing brake light

Boxes of spare parts and all info on installed parts included.
Owners manual and Kawasaki Shop Manual included

View attachment 27785View attachment 27786View attachment 27787View attachment 27784
Hello Herb (if this is you)
My name is peter and I saw your add. I have an 06 C10 and am having issues with it. I would be interested in seeing your bike and taking it for a ride. I have over 100K on mine and was going to send carbs to steve but your bike might be a better way to go.
If interested you can call/text me at 416-891-7605.
I live in Grimsby near Fifty and Ridge Roads.
Or you could come by here if possible.
Dave Perkins mentioned that it is probably your bike.