• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2008 C14 Accessories for Sale - Additional Items Added

Jeremy,

The Corbin trunk is painted Neutron silver to match the bike.  You can see details at Corbin.com following the tab for Kawasaki, then Concours.  It is in good shape and fits two full face helmets nicely with a lock and has two keys.  My wife really enjoyed the back support while riding and the armrests were a nice touch.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Al

Interested in the trunk too.....since I have a 2008. How long have you had it? Good or excellent condition? Is it lined? Please PM if you have any additional pictiures or is still available.

Thank you