• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2008 C14 non ABS $8200 (Fredericksburg VA)

ghettopenny

Big Wheel
I have been away from this forum for a long time, much as I have been off of my bike for a long time. I've ridden only a handful of times in the last two years and I don't like seeing my bike sit in the garage unused. It is for sale. 14,500 miles. It is generally unfarkled (spelling?), so you can choose your own modifications. You don't have to undo or live with my preferences. The headlamps have been upgraded to A&R HID's. I installed P3 lights on the license plate bracket. I added the Kaw color matched topcase. Additionally, it is wired for Gerbing's heated gear and for a battery tender. Otherwise it is stock. Stock color, stock seat, stock windscreen, stock height. It does have Michellin PR2's on there now. I'd have to check my records to see how many miles are on them. I will add pics later this weekend but there's not much to see. Just a very well maintained 2008 C14.

Chris

Heres the maintenance record for those who'd like to know:

4/17/08    816mi. Break in service performed by Loudon Motorsports

5/29/08    2067mi. Oil change. Mobil 1 15w50EP and Kawasaki filter

7/15/08    5093mi. Oil change. Mobil 1 15w50EP and Kawasaki filter

8/04/08    6384mi. Front tire replaced with Bridgestone BT021 by Loudon Motorsports

9/02/08    8484mi. Oil change. Mobil 1 15w50EP and Kawasaki filter

12/30/08  9050mi. Oil change. Rear differential fluid change. Both tires replaced with                                   
                          Michelin PR2's. Performed by Loudon Motorsports

5/27/10  13,062mi. Oil change. Mobil1 4T 10w40 and Kawasaki filter