• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2008, retired, now a 2022

tl47714900

2022 C14
I’m back kicking off the dust of my riding boots. Had a 2008, loved it, went to RT (meh), retired from riding for a few years, now on a shiny new 2022. Interesting having the first and last model years of the C14. I find myself having to “re-invest” in a lot of the same Farkles as before and seeing familiar people here (Fred, Murphy, Steve)!

I’m back kicking off the dust of my riding boots. Had a 2008, loved it, went to RT (meh), retired from riding for a few years, now on a shiny new 2022. Interesting having the first and last model years of the C14. I find myself having to “re-invest” in a lot of the same Farkles as before and seeing familiar people here (Fred, Murphy, Steve)!
Welcome back! Wow the first and last year C14 - that’s kinda cool! Have the C10 before that?

See you around,

Wayne, Carol & Blue

So glad that you came back to a concours! I occasionally ride with a friend who bought an overpriced antique shaker. So annoying to limp along so he can keep up.

I was at a dealer last week and saw a shiny 22’ on the floor for $15,200. My bet is that they might take less than 15 if pressed. What a steal for such an awesome bike! As enticing as it is, I could not part with my gorgeous red 09’.