• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2008 Spring Fling a smashing success

gbyoung2

Or, should that be splashing success?? An approximate 120 souls braved the elements to make this one of the best Flings I have ever attended. Jason (P.T. Barnum) Kaplitz did his thing

connieklr wrote: "indicating everyone was on their best behavior" Ya... about that... Sorry I couldn't make it :( Good thing I didn't make plans to be there, family stuff came up last week and I would have been really grumpy when I couldn't go... But my gut tells me Jason isn't done planning rallies, so I'll just have to wait till the next one to try to break this string of good behavior :eg: Dave Muir 1980 LTD1000 - Rocket 1999 Concours - Rocket II 1997 Dyna - wife's CT-COG #3649 Merchandise Czar