• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2009 C14 For Sale - Ocala, FL - SOLD

flyinghigh17

Big Wheel
[size=12pt]2009 CONCOURS 14 FOR SALE.[/size]

Priced at $8,995 for quick sale.

Black with 6,700 miles. Never dropped or damaged in any way. Break-in and maintenance schedule followed precisely. Stored in my garage since day one. Still under warranty. Cee Bailey's windscreen provides great wind protection and Corbin 3-piece seat with removable backrest is very comfortable. Original windscreen and seat are included. I got married in October and now have other priorities and less time to ride. I've really been impressed by this amazing motorcycle and will be sad to see it go. I've taken it on two road trips so far, so the majority of the miles are just highway riding. It handled like a dream on the Blue Ridge Parkway and was comfortable all day long with the new windscreen and seat. I'll deliver it to the new owner with a fresh oil change and detail job, so you can ride away without any worries and looking good!  ;D  I also have two very slightly used color-matched modular helmets with Scala Rider G4 Bluetooth wireless intercoms installed for sale as well. The bike is located in Ocala, Florida. Please feel free to post any questions here in the forum or you can contact me at (330) 807-5716 if you prefer. Thanks for your interest!

Attachments

• Sample1.jpg
    Sample1.jpg
    263.4 KB · Views: 102
  • Sample 2.jpg
    Sample 2.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 77
  • Sample 3.jpg
    Sample 3.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 95
Hi, Bill. Are you referring to the factory seat or the Corbin seat? I'd want to leave the Corbin seat on the bike.

Thanks,

Sam

No worries, I was interested in the Corbin :) Some folks sell the farkles separate as they don't seem to bring as much value to the sale of the bike.