• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2010 C14 Review article now on-line

Fred H.

Colin has put the article I wrote for the Concourier magazine on line today. Here is the link if you would like to read it. Click on the DOWNLOAD FILE link and it should let you see the first page. I believe you will have to join the forum if you want to read the whole thing. http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/clubdocdisplay.cfm?clubID=1328&docID=13245&priv=0

Hi Fred.. No luck so far.. Even joining the forum only gets me page one.. After having an FJR from 2001 and a GTR from 07 and following your mods and comments for years it is a bit of a surprise for your review of the 2010 bike to be "secret" :-( Stu..

Bagman Please make sure you login then go to the link on the home page. this will take you to the download page for Page 1. In the text of that page is the link to the complete 5 page article, Hope that helps. Colin
2606714340100596652OGFlOW_th.jpg