• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2014 Honda Shadow Spirit 750

capnkirk

Well, this will be the only listing here so I don't expect much action. However...

2014 Honda Shadow Spirit 750 - blue with flames on the tank. This is my wife's bike; she's outgrown it and is ready for something bigger. Purchased brand new in January of 2015, and ridden for 3XXX miles - it's in perfect mechanical and physical condition. All maintenance is current, and one recall has been taken care of.

This Shadow has shaft drive so there's no chain maintenance to worry about, gets excellent mileage, and we added a small windshield which helps quite a bit with freeway riding. It's a good bike for beginners, smaller riders, or those who just want something to putter around on.

$4900

shadow01.jpg

shadow02.jpg

shadow03.jpg

shadow04.jpg

shadow05.jpg

shadow06.jpg

shadow07.jpg

Please try to have only one main posting for your item. If price drops or you throw in other items you can bump the thread after a delay or modify the old message.

Thanks Craig

kv5e said:
Please try to have only one main posting for your item. If price drops or you throw in other items you can bump the thread after a delay or modify the old message.

Thanks Craig

Yeah, I'm not sure what happened there, and as soon as I noticed I reached out the Web & Forum Discussion page asking for the two others to be deleted.