• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2014 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 with Lots of Extras, $6,500:

Beaming Scotty

2014 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 with Lots of Extras, $6,500:
Original owner. Beautiful Kawasaki green paint has gold metal flake in it. Always garaged and meticulously maintained. Get the best of both worlds, long-distance comfort and sport bike performance. Pack the saddlebags and take off for a week or two! Want to camp? Just strap a duffel bag on the back seat and go have fun! When you get to your destination you can remove the saddlebags in about 10 seconds and voila, you have a sport bike! Fun, fast, light bike set up for sport touring with many extras:
Baldwin saddle with matching "Ninja" embroidery
Oxford heated grips
Throttlemeister throttle lock
Ninja tank protector
V-stream touring windscreen, Puig sport windscreen (I also have the stock windscreen)
Green alloy brake/clutch levers
Kawasaki KQR hard saddlebags with locks keyed to the ignition, easily removable for sport riding ($1200 new)
Kawasaki saddlebag liners
Vizi-tec brake light modulator
Ivans Performance ECU reflash with K&N filter and EGR block off plates
Dunlop Roadsmart 3 tires
LED driving lights
T-Rex frame and front axle sliders
Rear swingarm spools
190/55/17 rear tire (stock is 190/50/17. This corrects the speedometer and makes handling and tip-in much better)
DID Gold X-ring chain with one tooth larger front sprocket (maintains great acceleration while bringing highway rpm's down)
12V power outlet
Murph's Bar Risers (not currently installed)
New gel battery this spring
Kawasaki shop manual

I am selling it because I bought a bigger bike for two up riding due to my recent marriage. I may negotiate with a fellow COG member. Bike is located in Columbia MO. Call or text Scott Caldwell at 573-808-1214 for photos and info if interested.

I think I saw the pictures of your Ninja last year on Clist.
Bike looks awesome, if the garage wasn’t full........