• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2014 NE Activity Planning Time - Need your Help

S Smith

Northeast Area Director
We're all still enjoying the last of the riding season here in the NE Area, but this is the time the membership must look ahead and begin planning and posting activities for next year.  The COG Northeast Staff plans to have a conference call on November 2 Sunday, November 3. 

Preliminary calendar of events planning will be a topic of discussion. If Northeast Area member have ride or other activity ideas, especially if you have specific dates in mind, please be sure to communicate this to your AAD or me so that we can be sure your activity is included or provide you the assistance needed to get you going.

We have a very hard working staff, and my perspective is that some are carrying too much of the load planning and executing activities for their regions. We need more members to get involved to help out, plan, and host more COG NE activities so that we do not burn-out our staff and so that we can offer activities where there is no AAD representation. COG is a grass-roots type organization and it works best when members get involved.

Thanks

S Smith said:
We're all still enjoying the last of the riding season here in the NE Area, but this is the time the membership must look ahead and begin planning and posting activities for next year.  The COG Northeast Staff plans to have a conference call on November 2. 

I have Sunday November 3 for the conference call....right??

Steve says: We need more members to get involved to help out, plan, and host more COG NE activities so that we do not burn-out our staff and so that we can offer activities where there is no AAD representation. COG is a grass-roots type organization and it works best when members get involved.

What Steve said, guys! If you have any suggestions for a ride or event or would like to host or lead one, please step forward and it can be added to the schedule for the benefit of all. The 2014 ride and event schedule is in the hopper NOW, so let's hear form YOU!  :great:

Thanks

Ironing out some dates for more Long Island meet & greets next season. Also want to put together a ride to pa via the bear mountain parkway & through port jervis up 97. Once I get dates set, I'll be in touch.  :great: :motonoises: :beerchug:

That is what Kirby has too- 3 Nov., Sunday.

I am sure Steve will confirm or deny. Of course maybe 3 Nov. is for the 'cool kids' and he told the 'others' 2 November.  ;D

Brian

klrider said:

Musta been a keyboard malfunction - Pat & Kirby are correct about the date and the original post has been modified.

BDF said:
That is what Kirby has too- 3 Nov., Sunday.

I am sure Steve will confirm or deny. Of course maybe 3 Nov. is for the 'cool kids' and he told the 'others' 2 November.  ;D

Brian

klrider said: