• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2014 OEM Seat and Bracket

n10aguy

First time poster, long time lurker. Upgraded to Corbin saddle. Original seat and plastic bracket available for sale or trade. I don't know what i don't know about this bike yet, but I love it so far -- really my vibe. LMK if you want the seat, or to ride, or whatevs.C14Seat1.JPG

Have u checked out the rte (ride to eats) for the southeast area. And u should start planning for the last blast on December... and oh my the national rally is just a few months away...

Great opportunities to meet some Coggers..

Hi Brian, welcome!
I'll echo about the Rides-To-Eat!
We lived in Jax a few years and met many COGgers. There are a lot of great people not too far from you.
Check the events, I think there's an RTE coming at Osteen's in St. Augustine.

Right on, thanks Guys! I have seen the RTE's, but they all happen on Saturday when I'm with my kids. Going to try and trade days to see if i can get to St. Augustine, that's a great ride. Appreciate the warm welcome, cheers!

B