• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2016 Tour of Honor not COG

Rony6ble

Bicycle
Tour of Honor (www.tourofhonor.com) is a great reason to hit the open road, honor our nation's heroes, and contribute to a few good charities. The event is a season-long, self-directed ride to memorials and monuments around the continental U.S., Alaska and Hawaii. Beginning April 1, visit as many sites as you want, with any route you choose.

Here are the Top 30 finishers for 2015. 9 Harleys, 7 BMWs, 7 Hondas, 3 Yamahas, 2 Triumphs, 2 Pillions in the Top 30.
No Concours! Someone trying to get a Connie in the top 30?

I'm planning to participate in this even t this year, not sure if I will get into the top 30, but we'll give it a shot!

I am registered as well, but I listed the HD on the website since it is most likey that I will be touring two up on most of the bonus, and mama much prefers the pillion on the Ultra over the Connie.  Look foward to seeing your posts from the road.

Mike 2016 TOH#260

Good to see other Connies, hope to see some of you on the road, or at a memorial.
I'll be posting my planned rides here. If schedule allows we may have a chance to meet at a memorial or breakfast/lunch.
Safe travels

It looks like one of the Connies (Rider#56) is out and about on day one with five sights!  I looked at Kansas, but it would be about 1350 miles to get them all in one fell swoop.  I may try for a TOHSS1000, there are five locations that total about 1070miles.  For today, I just focused on the ones close to home.

2016_260_DB_Leavenworth_KS

SantaCruzRider said:
Looks like 5 Concourses registered already for the 2016 ride.