• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2018 Bun Cooler - Registration OPEN!

Tigger

Moped
YAY!!!!  :great:

REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!!!  :motonoises:

See you there!  :truce:  :)

I found a new vendor to put on the banquet. He is supposed to put on a really good feed. He BBQ the food on a special red oak, that gives it a unique flavor. We get both the chicken and tri-tip. We also get seconds if there is anything left. He always makes plenty.

Winter seems to be lasting forever. I talked to the weather Gods and I was promised sunny and warm weather for the BC.

I am trying to register but it won't let me always says I'm not signed in... :mad: It's funny how I seem to be able to make post without being signed in. :-[

Grant said:
I am trying to register but it won't let me always says I'm not signed in... :mad: It's funny how I seem to be able to make post without being signed in. :-[

When you click the link there's a page that opens with two choices, member registration and non member registration.  When you click member registration, are you getting a pop-up window that looks like this?

https://charliegary.smugmug.com/COGMOS/i-spt6T8p

If not, perhaps your browser settings don't allow pop-ups.  You need to be able to click the submit button to sign in and register.  Hope this helps.

It took three days of trying but I got it. Hey interweb Gremlins :nananana:

My wife and I are registered, albeit a bit after the cutoff. Will we have an option for food or should we grab something from the store?????

The cut off isn't here yet. Just register and order your meal. If you forgot to order the meal, I think you can do an edit and add them.

The meal is at the very bottom of the list. You have to scroll down to it. You can go back in and edit your registration. Click on register and there will be a box to edit. Then you can add the meal.

I intend to register but will wait to almost the cut off. With the route I'm taking to get there it will be well over 3k miles. A lot can happen.

See all y'all.

If ANYONE has any issues with their registration, I can help make the corrections as the administrator of the event.  Just email me and I will take care of it for you.  You can also call me after 5 PM PDT.

Kari
sweyotigger@gmail.com
208-755-7423

Kari,

I'd like to add an XL short sleeve performance tee to my registration, but can't figure out how to update / add it.
Any ideas?
Or, you could order it and I'll pay for it upon arrival.

Thanks,
Mike Nugent.