• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2019 Bun Cooler - May 17-19 - REGISTRATION IS OPEN!

Tigger

Moped
Registration is NOW OPEN for the 2019 Bun Cooler!  :)

Be sure to register by May 6th deadline to be included in the meal count for the Banquet.  There MIGHT be tickets for the meal at the door, but no guarantee.  Online registration will be open until 3 pm May 15 -- after that time, you will have to register at the event.

The apparel deadline in also May 6th.  We will not have extra apparel at the event, so be sure to order ahead of time!  NEW THIS YEAR: Hooded pullover and full-zip hoodies!

We hope you join us!

PLEASE DIRECT ALL REGISTRATION QUESTIONS TO KARI: sweyotigger@gmail.com
-- Include Bun Cooler in the subject line please!

PSSSSSssssssssstttttttttt . . . . . . a little birdy told me there is a NEW back design for the 2019 Bun Cooler apparel and the shirt color is Heathered Dark Grey.

Done.

Heather Dark Gray--I like it!

Hope to not only get up there Friday, but actually stay a couple days too, this time.

Looking forward to riding wherever, with Rainey.

I selected to bill a credit card on file, put a check mark in the I agree box and clicked submit.  Nothing happened, so I don't know if I'm registered or not.

The menu is the same as last year except we also get a dessert. It includes both BBQ chicken and tri-tip, salad, cowboy beans, bread, a special cake dessert, and soft drink. No one will go away hungry.

Charlie_Gary_AAD said:
I selected to bill a credit card on file, put a check mark in the I agree box and clicked submit.  Nothing happened, so I don't know if I'm registered or not.

You are not :-(

The combination of Google Chrome and Kaspersky doesn't like the COGMOS software.  Different computer with a different browser got me through the process.

thanks Kari for all the hard work.  well done.
i think i got registered
Brian    a.k.a. tdbru

Kari, Could you check for me too? I think I did but can't get through the crappy calendar.

Some of you guys that have registered reserved a room but haven't made a deposit. You have until April 19 and then they are going to release the rooms for others. They don't want to turn people down for a room and then people that made reservations don't show up leaving empty rooms. Here is a list of those who reserved a room and haven't made a deposit.

Grant Ensrud
Art Hobbs
Joe Siegel
Greg Sundstrom
Mark Hartman
Jery King
Woodie Krugel
Tom Vaughan

Jim_Sherman_ID said:
Some of you guys that have registered reserved a room but haven't made a deposit. You have until April 19 and then they are going to release the rooms for others. They don't want to turn people down for a room and then people that made reservations don't show up leaving empty rooms. Here is a list of those who reserved a room and haven't made a deposit.

Grant Ensrud
Art Hobbs
Joe Siegel
Greg Sundstrom
Mark Hartman
Jery King
Woodie Krugel
Tom Vaughan

Why don't they call us? The office is closed after 4 or 4:30 and the last thing I am thinking about during the day is to call them. I was told no deposit was necessary.

I just made my reservations and was told pay at check in????

We are going to host a BBQ  on Thurs. again for those who show up early. Everyone is invited. It is at our house again. Let us know if you are coming so I can make sure we have enough roadkill. I can also give you directions if you haven't been here before.

Your a good man Jim/Gleena. Will you be supporting Charlie with an inflatable again?

Old Man on a Connie said:
Your a good man Jim/Gleena. Will you be supporting Charlie with an inflatable again?

No support for me this time.  You ditched her in Europe when you couldn't figure out how to turn her on with the voltage transformer, so I'm left out in the cold.

Charlie_Gary_AAD said:
Old Man on a Connie said:

No support for me this time.  You ditched her in Europe when you couldn't figure out how to turn her on with the voltage transformer, so I'm left out in the cold.
Not me. Ralf didn't want to pay the airfare to return her to US soil (I think he just didn't want the break up drama). I can get a xformer dropped shipped if it helps. Pretty sure Glenna will come up with something creative. I may have a handle for a OtP raffle item if the great NW is interested. A pit bull restraint system for trailering. Any interest?