• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2019 Rally

dimetraveler

Anybody out of town or state going to the 2019 Cog meet in williamsport that want to ride in early and camp at my place in Tunkhannock pa 18657. i plan on heading out early morning on monday to the meet you are more then welcome to ride out and back with me,have plenty of land to camp on fire ring water and job johnny on site.just give me a heads up if interested.

A little thread drift, maybe, maybe not:  I notice you are 15 miles south of Dimock PA which was featured in an e-book I have about fracking land.  I'd really like to ride around there sometime and see what it looks like.  Just opening that on my phone I see something was in 2009, so it's 9 years later and I recall the wells were predicted to produce for about 5 years (I am no expert, & I suppose they're all as different as people).  I remember a video that also talked about the Enchanted Mountains, as I recall, and I thought that was somewhere in PA but I haven't seen anything like that on a map.  Are they anywhere near Williamsport?  I've been to the Seneca Oil Spring (in NY 157 mi north of Williamsport) where I think a Jesuit missionary discovered oil at the surface in 1627.  They had no use for it then, of course.