• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2020 Spring Fling Room Share

stevenpeck50

I've booked a room with 2 queen  beds, the room is facing the mountains. I'm hoping to share... 50/50
Please email me with your number. Mine is 973-214-6505.

I've never Slept with Steve Peck, but we did travel well together during last year at the National in Williamsport!

I'd recommend him.

jason
cog 32

Thanks for sharing.  We need to be efficient and maximize the use of space, since the hotel is not that large.

My posting worked again. This is the third rally in a year for me and I've always shared my room! This Forum is great.

Claude aka MotorcycleClaude said:
I might be in the same boat, I'll keep you posted.

I had to book since rooms are going fast.

Claude

Claude do u still need a roommate as I was looking to share a room w/ someone if I could & I'll make sure I don't sit on your bike! LOL  ;)

Silver Wolf said:
I might be in the same boat, I'll keep you posted.

I had to book since rooms are going fast.

Claude

Claude do u still need a roommate as I was looking to share a room w/ someone if I could & I'll make sure I don't sit on your bike! LOL  ;)

I still have nightmares Karl  :rotflmao:

I'll let you know as soon as possible.

Claude

Well count me in with the folks looking for a flop.  Guess I'll be passing on the hijinks in the parking lot unless the alternates aren't too far away.

Here's a silly question.  Does the hotel have roll aways for triple ups?  It can get a bit cozy but its only for three nights. LOL

Terrynyc said:
Well count me in with the folks looking for a flop.  Guess I'll be passing on the hijinks in the parking lot unless the alternates aren't too far away.

Here's a silly question.  Does the hotel have roll aways for triple ups?  It can get a bit cozy but its only for three nights. LOL

Terry i was considerate and booked a room with just a king bed.  Id be glad to share my room with you whether its on a roll away , on the floor or cuddled up with me.  Beware I snore!

Gigantor said:
Terrynyc said:

Terry i was considerate and booked a room with just a king bed.  Id be glad to share my room with you whether its on a roll away , on the floor or cuddled up with me.  Beware I snore!

well, I have a real nice roll-up air mattress & fleece sleeping bag liner that I can sleep on the floor somewhere that is easy to strap to my bike & Terry can make & bring a folding bunting board to put between U & him Alex & oh yeah I'll bring a supply of earplugs for us & the surrounding rooms or the whole floor maybe ;)!

We shared before there big guy so let's see how things play out.  They might frown on folks just crashing.  Let's see if they do roll aways first. 

Guys, I'm game, just think how much beer i can buy with the money I'll be saving.  I was kidding about sharing the bed though, what if one of us has a case of the Jimmy legs  :beerchug:

Gigantor said:
Guys, I'm game, just think how much beer i can buy with the money I'll be saving.  I was kidding about sharing the bed though, what if one of us has a case of the Jimmy legs  :beerchug:

all kidding aside, read the hotel policies seems they're pretty strict.

Claude

Well unless we hear another choice the Thompson House is a half mile up the road.  I will probably make arrangements Tuesday barring new info.

Disregard no availability :'(

Gigantor said:

all kidding aside, read the hotel policies seems they're pretty strict.

Claude

copied from my reservation:

There will be a $100 per person per night fee if you arrive with more people than your reservation was made for (see above)  Rooms with 1 King have a maximum occupancy of 2 people and will not accept another guest(s)!

I will have an overflow hotel announced within 24 hours.  It is only about 2000 feet from rally central 

PLEASE STAND BY

JohnnyLunchBox said:
I will have an overflow hotel announced within 24 hours.  It is only about 2000 feet from rally central 

PLEASE STAND BY
[/q/]

Did the deal fall through?  Waiting with baited breath!  ;)

Terrynyc said:
JohnnyLunchBox said:

PLEASE STAND BY
[/q/]

Did the deal fall through?  Waiting with baited breath!  ;)

Arrangements with motel down the street for additional rooms on track and forthcoming. The plan is to have info ready for distribution midweek.