• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

4th annual BIG CHILL (PA)

jack frederick

Mark your calendar for Sunday, Jan. 28, Noon - gather in our carriage house for great food and even greater conversation to start 2018.  RSVP by either the COG calendar or email debbahn@gmail.com  Directions from Route 30 & Roosevelt Ave. (west end of York):  travel North onto Roosevelt, turn RIGHT at signal light onto Greenbriar Rd., approx. 3 miles turn RIGHT onto Westwind Ln., make first LEFT onto Walden Ct.  At end of cull de sac, turn into 50 Walden Ct. at white fence.  Deb and I look forward to meeting up with old friends and hopefully some new faces.  See you the 28th.

Just curious what state and town this event is in? "(west end of York)" I'm guessing could be York, PA?

Bob, yes it’s north west of York. If you were inclined to come, it would be a short drive off of RT 83. I met up with Coggers at Russell’s house today. It looks like a strong showing again for the Big Chill.  :great:

Cap'n Bob said:
Just curious what state and town this event is in? "(west end of York)" I'm guessing could be York, PA?

There is a "York, Nebraska" too...  So, I'm guessing the (NE) in the title doesn't mean Nebraska? 

Back east we call NE either New England or North East. It should be [PA-MD] in the title I suppose.

Thanks for the bump in the thread. Come join us!  :beerchug:

4Bikes said:
Bob, yes it’s north west of York. If you were inclined to come, it would be a short drive off of RT 83. I met up with Coggers at Russell’s house today. It looks like a strong showing again for the Big Chill.  :great:

Actually Steve, I was toying with the idea, and still am. But it's looking like another temporary physical incapacitation at that time. So unless something changes in the very near future, I doubt I can do it.

Yea north east threw me off , when it's North West of York , the wrong side of the river ( not the Mississippi) 😉 I'll be there as soon as I get my GPS to stop sending me to York England  😎 , yup just a smartass rider with PMS (parked motorcycle syndrome)

Thanks again to Jack and Deb for hosting this nice M&G.  :beerchug:  It's a great place to meet, and the food was tremendous.  It was a nice turnout, I think we had 20 for the event.  It was foggy and rainy, but true to COG form, we had one rider.  :motonoises:

bigchill2018.jpg

4Bikes said:
Thanks again to Jack and Deb for hosting this nice M&G.  :beerchug:  It's a great place to meet, and the food was tremendous.  It was a nice turnout, I think we had 20 for the event.  It was foggy and rainy, but true to COG form, we had one rider.  :motonoises:

bigchill2018.jpg

Goes to show that the North East have the most handsome and beautiful people in the country of COG